Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Plat Plus dancer and bf killed on bike

aroundtown

South Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

She was a fav day shift dancer. God rest her soul. What a shame

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Very sorry to read this. Is it legal to ride without helmets over there?

A tragic and avoidable accident.

Profile picture for aroundtown
aroundtown
•

Yeah, no helmet law here in SC. People die weekly on bikes. This dude apparently was hauling ass with his stripper gf on the bike. The wreck happened less that a mile from the club

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Wearing helmets should be mandatory worldwide. As should banning the use of cell phones whilst driving.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

As a rider, I would never ride sans helmet. That said, I do not think it should be mandatory any more than having government make any behavior required.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Bottom line they did something stupid and paid a very high price,

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

were traveling west on Gracern Road at an “extreme rate of speed.”

i wonder if no helmets really mattered

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ride safe Clubber. A close relative died on his bike from a head injury so I've never had any interest.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I know that stretch of road very well. Bunch of small businesses and speed limit 35mph. Only a minute or 2 from the club. Have to wonder if alcohol or drugs were involved.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Youth would more likely be a contributing factor. One need only look quickly at motorcycle fatality statistics to see a solid pattern.

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

Clubber, the driver of the motorcycle was 39 years old.

Profile picture for rob0411
rob0411
•

Someone said she was "a favorite dayshift dancer". The article said her name was Holly. What was her stage name? I don't recognize Holly as a dancer.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I was doing about 85 mph on a Honda 305 in 1966 sans helmet when I caught a June-bug right in the mouth. I always wore a helmet after that.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

What was her stage name?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's sad to hear. I once did a lot of bicycling without a helmet at speeds up to about 60 mph. I got talked into wearing a helmet. A few years later I was glad. I had a head injury and dented or cracked that helmet big time. I did not need surgery. Concrete hits hard.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

tricky,

39 is youthful. Problem is, "youth" can't be defined strictly in chronological terms. Example, me. Chronologically, 65, mentally, close to 12. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gamker,

I've caught a few bugs in the "face", and seeing the results on my shield, well...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement