A TUSCL Discussion Board post from the Near Future

The Ultimate Strip Club List* Discussion Board
(*TUSCL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stripper Web, Inc.)

Newbie123 Joined Oct 2019
Clubs: 0
Reviews: 0

Where can I find “extras”?

Posted - Just Now: Hey, guys, new here. Just started going to strip clubs, and want to know where I can find extras.

Steve229: Sssh, not so loud. You want the moderator to ban you?

Newbie123: Oh, sorry, I just wanted to ask about extras.

Steve229: I can see you’re new here, so I guess you haven’t heard, but the era of cheap, readily available extras is long gone. Another victim of the Great Obama/Clinton Economic Boom. Any extras would be cost prohibitive now, that is if you could even find any strippers still willing to give them.

Newbie123: But I can pay. I make $350K a year.

Steve229: $350K/yr? Everybody makes that now. The best you can hope for now is to get a 90 second no-contact air dance from a Stripper Web certified “clean” dancer. That is, if you can find a club that still has any dancers left.

Newbie123: That doesn’t sound good at all. So where did all the fun strippers go?

Steve229: Oh, you know, nursing school, commercial real estate agent, server at the Cheesecake Factory, you name it.

Newbie123: Sounds bleak. Isn’t there something you can do to help me?

Steve229: Okay, I shouldn’t even be talking about this, but there’s supposed to be a guy – hell, he may be an urban legend for all I know – but anyway, he’s supposed to have a “system.” If anybody can help you still find extras, he can. I’ll PM you his contact info.

Newbie123: Thanks, man.

Steve229: Good luck. You’re going to need it.

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Isn't more likely it would go something like this:

steve229: Well, I'll let you in a little tip. I never went to strip club for extras anyway. My big fascination was meeting girls in their early 20s who I could discuss the latest celebrity gossip with.

Newbie123: So economics is over your head then?

steve229: that's putting it mildly!

Newbie123: Ok, n/m...
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Newbie123 is a troll

This site isn't about strippers - it's about pop culture!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Lol!

Well this got me to thinking. I'm pretty sure for steve229 that is literally true, but to double check, I scanned through some of his reviews - and what do you know! There is zero evidence he has ever gotten any extras beyond kissing. No mention of a HJ, BJ, FS. Nothing!

Now we all know that when drunk, it's not uncommon for high school and college girls to make out with each other. So I'm back to being torn on the question of whether steve229 is actually, literally a 16 y/o girl or if he is just a middle-aged bureaucratic lifer with the mind of one... Whatever the case, if he has no experience getting extras himself I wonder what makes him feel qualified to talk about how an economic boom would affect their availability? His absolutely appalling understand of supply and demand?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Breast and nipple play" seem to be like a big accomplishment for steve229. This is very odd.

Now I just skimmed the reviews so could be wrong on this. Anyone who has read them in more detail care to point out to me if there is anywhere he does mention getting a HJ, BJ, or FS? (Of course, if he really is a 16 y/o girl all these things would be physiologically impossible... Hmmm...)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'm not going to get into the middle of a dougster/Steve debate about economics or the whole 16 year old girl stuff. However, Steve, I did think your post was very creative and funny. Now you two can go back at it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Guys, I never saw "The Never Ending Story". Is it something like this?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Back to reality. last night I happened to tip a decent looking dancer on stage a dollar. To my surprise she just sat down next to me a matter of minutes later. She told me that was the only money she got on 3 stages. Most people were just sitting around acting like tipping dancers isn't necessary at all. I think things could go downhill fast if no one was tipping. Some dancers stop getting topless and then almost no one tips. People leave.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    Yep. That's what I have encountered. Most waitresses and dancers claim to be in nursing school or taking real estate courses
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My fave waitress is studying to be a micro biologist. Problem is, she really is and will be gone in January!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion