tuscl

duomaxwell cheers up GoVikings: A TUSCL Story

Friday, October 3, 2014 12:53 PM
Man, last night was AWFUL you guys. I decided to stop into club being that the Vikings (because what's better than strippers, football and beer) were playing on ABC. Normally, I can't do this because I have to go to a place like Buffalo Wild Wings that has NFL Sunday Ticket to see them play. When I got there, the door-man made me take my Vikings hat off. When I got inside, other people were wearing hats. But my hat is one of those fall/winter knit hats that covers your ears--not a traditional cap. Maybe they thought I could be possibly hiding something underneath it? Who knows. Anyway, the game quickly got out of hand and was tough to watch. I'm sitting back in a bad mood downing Coors Light after Coors Light when I see none other than our very own: duomaxwell [view link] She's wearing some type of black, one-piece outfit with a green thong. I say hello *insert duomaxwell's stage name here* and continue to watch the game. Not too long after that, it's time for duo to go on stage. She gets on stage and slowly but seductively teases the PL’s before taking off her top. She moves around the pole effortlessly, with the grace and poise of a swan. This really gets the PL’s going, as a pile of Washington’s fall onto the stage. I add a few ones to the pile and then continued to watch the game. By this point, it's 28-0 and we are getting blown the fuck out and still haven't scored a single point. My mood continues to grow sour as the time passes. duomaxwell stops by and chats for a while and then asks for a dance in which I'm thinking in my head "I sure could use one considering how painful this game has been to watch." It was halftime by this point and so I took duo up on her offer. I got like 3 or 4 great, slow and sensual dances from duo, which obviously improved my mood, but by the time we were done the game still hadn't gotten any better. In fact, it had gotten worse. But I left in a better mood than I can ever remember being in after a Vikings loss that was as pathetic as last nights--all thanks to our very own duomaxwell

9 comments

• skibum609
    10 years ago
    I know how you feel as I went strip clubbing Monday night for the Patriots game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    No better medicine that a beautiful, young, nude woman giving you her attention. BTW – I think the game was on CBS and not ABC. Perhaps when they get Bridgewater, and hopefully Peterson; back; then they may be contenders.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings - very nice story. I'm sure that helped take the sting out of the "whipping" Green Bay put on your Viks.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @papi I think it's going to be a while for Peterson
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    BTW – I think the game was on CBS and not ABC. Yep, can't miss Phil Simms bumbling commentary
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    As a cheesehead I promise not to gloat.
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    "great, slow and sensual dances" In other words, she cock teased you. Some of you guys settle for anything.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    @alexrain lol, it's not a matter of settling. Location, Location, Location. I live in Virginia, clubs here aren't high mileage. Not even close.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hope she is well. We haven't heard from her in a while. I miss her comments and stories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion