tuscl

Now I know how you Detroit boys feel

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Given that I normally club in nicer clubs in more conservative areas, OTC is often: (1) done very discreetly; (2) takes some effort to arrange; and (3) once it happens, often creates ownership issues ITC. The reason for these issues is simple, which is that the girls do not want others knowing what they are doing for fear of being fired, being treated badly by other girls, etc.

But recently I have found a club where, once I became a known quantity, everything opened up. I've taken a bunch of attractive girls out, with almost no friction from other girls. Now I start at a nicer club and finish my night at this one and, every time I drop in, it is like visiting an OTC buffet. The manager is in on it, which helps grease the skids all around, though it stinks to have to stroke him the "early departure fee" and the door guy gets a small taste too, but everything has a price.

Now I know how you Detroit guys feel, lol.

23 comments

• rockie
    10 years ago
    It's still got to be cheaper than many of your old stomping grounds! Lol
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    lol rockie. It's like hiring in India, except that the girls are still American. A few weeks ago one girl quoted me so low that I promised her an extra $50 if she did a good job and she did. ;) I just couldn't bring myself to pay that little for her services. So yes, even after a little grease for the manager and door guy, I am still paying less.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Is this happening in the garden state?

I am not a Detroit local but might as well be as often as I club there. The first few times I experienced it I was shocked I didn't have to negotiate - love that!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I think I would have to draw the line at "stroking" the manager (not that there's anything wrong with that)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy bragging about stroking the manager now? Guy gets gayer and gayer with every post.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Detroit strippers are not necessarily cheap but they are easy.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Dammit, now I gotta go to Detroit some day...
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    The Detroit Red Wings are building a new arena on the edge of downtown, leaving the Joe Louis arena which opened 25 or 30 years ago. The land and financing deal, with tax abatements, had to be approved by the Detroit City Council under the watchful eye of the Emergency Manager, appointed by Gov. Rick Snyder, who is steering the city through the almost completed Chapter 9 bankruptcy debt restructuring. Part of the deal included a restriction that no strip clubs would be built on the land being turned over to the hockey franchise. Reason: Because city land and financing is heavily involved, Detroit cannot be seen to pay for, subsidize or condone strip clubs. The new arena will be right near a ramp for I-75 which will take hockey fans straight out of the city to Eight Mile Road where the regular SCs will continue the practice of waiving the cover charge if have a ticket stub for that night's game. And so it goes.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    ..if you have..(It's late.)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Keep stroking those managers RickyBoy!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm curious how inexpensive these chicks are. There are some things you just shouldn't go bargain basement on. Hookers are one of those things.

Seriously dude, I'm going to assume you "stroked" the manager with $50. Then you left with a chick you promised an extra $50 if she did a good job. I hope her quote was at least $200. I'm just dubious that I'd want a chick that values herself so little.

Hookers that charge so little end up costing more in the long run. There is the cost of the bags you have to buy to cover up their heads (ugly can seep through a cheap bag). Plus, there are the medical bills for reattaching your dick when it falls off due to her herpes simplex XIII.

Rick, all I can say is stay classy dude...stay classy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Seems life like has got alot easier for RickyBoy after he realized he couldn't hack even living in NYC let alone working there. Moved to an area with cheaper whores - and we all know The System doesn't work so well when there are too many other suits around. Let's see if the easier life means he continues to mellow out and otherwise continue to lose his swag around here.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great thread, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    This thread is destined to go down as a RickyBoy classic!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Rick, dude...you have to be doing this intentionally. Can you not predict the reaction when you say you did X to a bouncer and X can be interpreted as a sexual act.

For future reference, just say "therefore, I paid the manager a small fee so i could engage in heterosexual acts with a female stripper, at all times acting in a thoroughly heterosexual manner". Dougster will have a hard time making that one sound gay. But I'm sure he will!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think you are giving too much credit to RickyBoy - a guy who needed ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex.

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Fair enough Dougster dude.

But when SHOULD we think Rick-dude is feeding you straight lines? How about when he says something like:

"Last night I really wessoned the bouncer. Ever done that? That's when you tell the bouncer a Benjamin if you can take a dancer home. Then you balance the $100 note on your pecker, douse it in Wesson oil, and insert the money in his anus using your greased dick."

Still in character, Rick-dude then says "I don't really like strippers because I think girls are icky, but I enjoy wessoning bouncers. Plus, strippers help me flavor my fried chicken drumsticks. The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay bay-bee!"

If he says that, would it be a set up?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You do come up with some amusing conspiracy theories, zippie. Like that alutard was just an account shared by a group of frat boys to amuse themselves. I don't think you are serious about them, but they are funny!

I'm not a big believer in conspiracy theories myself. They can be amusing an obviously fictious setting. I did enjoy the X-File, for instance. In real life though, I think people will generally only bother to conspiracy when there is big money at stake. In fact, under those circumstances, I would expect them. Occomor's Razor or something (yes, deliberately misspelling it to troll).
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Stroke them managers, RickyBoy!

Stroke 'em to the left and Stroke 'em to the right. Stroke 'em to the manager that you love the best!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    One of the funniest threads ever!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stroke that manager RickyBoy! Stroke 'em good!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion