Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New term for the glossary

patriots22

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think we should add a term to the glossary: PSE - porn star experience.

I had one the other night in the SC. She had the look of a porn star: nice fake tits (big but not too big - had a LOT of fun with them), great ass, tattoos/piercings, and looked like a porn star (not gorgeous but also not a butter face).

I'll never get to hang around a porn star but this was just about the next best thing.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I must be so lucky, all the beautiful girls that message me when I sign into a free porn site are from my home town. What are the odds?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"all the beautiful girls that message me when I sign into a free porn site are from my home town. What are the odds?"

...and they're all horny and only 10 mins away

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Founder doesn't seem to update the glossary very often. Maybe he could open it up so we could add words and acronyms.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Add Ding Dong and HoHo

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

PSE is in the glossary.

Founder needs to add LDK.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement