Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Raw doggin'

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who's the panty waist who came up with the expression "raw doggin'" to describe simple sex without a condom? Every so often some dipshit will use the term on a board like this and I get the douche chills every time.

Ok, so I was "raw doggin'" my wife last night. Ooohhh, it sounds so risque, so edgy, "raw doggin'."

How fucking ridiculous, lol.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Some people really like to use references on here that are so vague that they are the only ones that know WTF they are talking about. Some times, if the topic is interesting, I'll look it up on Google or Urbandictionary. Most of the time I just ignore it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Whoever came up with "creampie" sounds douchy to me

S
Supremeruler
•

agreed. creampie sounds stupid as shit. but i think only porn uses that term anyway.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

I believe it was wutang clan member odb

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If men started camming, would the customers ask "How much is that doggie in the window?"

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What are you whining about now, RickyBoy?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Raw doggin...ruck dugan...hmm. kind of rhymes. Funny you mentioned it.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Raw doggin'?........that's a new one for this old Alberta hillbilly.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ homo

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And many threads to bump before I sleep, And many threads to bump before I sleep.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

kdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • urbandictionary.com

I had to look it up too after a couple of guys used the expression on another board that I post on.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • ^^^ homo

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster? Isn't it 4:00 am where you live? And I see that you've been posting throughout the night. You're a mess dude, lol.

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

10 Hours Ago • Oops, my bad, your fucking pathetic and moronic bump of the Steve thread was your good morning post, followed by that gem. ;)

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • Or maybe I'm not in pacific time zone today, Einstein.

Dougster       

Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 41 Reviews: 48

10 Hours Ago • No wonder it took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex with analytical skills like that. LOL!

steve229       

Joined Jan 2009 Clubs: 13 Reviews: 34

10 Hours Ago • "Still haven't gone to bed yet Dougster?"

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  But I have promises to keep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep,  And many threads to bump before I sleep.

bvino       

Joined Feb 2013 Clubs: 11 Reviews: 18

8 Hours Ago • I love a good Frosty but you have to drop the "many" to keep the meter .

rickdugan       

Joined Nov 2009 Clubs: 97 Reviews: 125

8 Hours Ago • So you lied about Seattle too. Figures. You've made up so much crap here that you can't keep it all straight.

So your first thought in the morning, after you finish your BF's morning BJ, is to come on here and bump ancient threads that were stupid even when they were first posted? I'd call you an assclown, but that would be an insult to real assclowns. LOL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

That's is just genius reasoning, Ricky. Since I am not in Seattle every single day, it means I was never there in the past. After all people never travel and such. :-)

Just how low is your IQ RickyBoy? Oh, wait, just remembered. Took you ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex, no need for you to answer that one.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement