tuscl

Is it bad

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:04 PM
i go to the local SC every weekend LITERALLY every weekend mainly drink beer tip a dollar or 2 every beer(tend to get FUCKED up drunk) then once i feel pretty messed up my atf comes over and i drop a hundred or 2 on her then bounce out

23 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's a question for Stripperweb.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's a question for Stripperweb.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    That is bad. You should also go during the week.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Very bad,.
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    lol everyones sayin it is like how the hell you go there by yourself every weekend and its like BITCH if i go with anyone else you have to hear their BS nonstop about everything gotta worry when their ready to go what they wanna do when i go solo its so much better
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I think you need to built some credibility before I would comment.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Clubber damn such a skeptic
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Clubber has issues.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bad ass
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    B.A.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    You're going straight to hell with that type of behavior, and so am I.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I would spend less on each girl and spread it around on two, three or four girls unless dance prices are too high or you can't find decent entertainment. I guess it depends on what value you are getting out of spending that much on a single dancer.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    My first question would be if you could afford to go that often and spend that much money. Not all of us make $350K a year.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now Just To Tell You Once Again, Who's Bad . . .
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    If you were 52 I would say not so bad, but at 22 I would say that's bad. 22 year old guys should be blowing their time and money on civvie girls, not messing around with strippers, many of whom are the same age or older anyway. Also, where does a 22 year old kid come up with that kind of scratch anyway? Not that I believe this little yarn anyway, which like so many of these things around here sounds like a middle aged guy making a poor attempt to sound like something else, but I'll play along. ;)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    GACA, I just forgot that everything on the internet is true. Sorry.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Poop
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If he spends 200 a week or about 800 a month, that is only about 9600 a year. That's cheaper than marriage. Just ask ranukum in another couple of years.
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    basically do hardscaping/landscaping stuff pays really well and i cant exactly afford to be spending how much i do but i make ends meet and everythings payed off at the end of the month the girl i usually give all the money to lol seems real nice never really went past getting a LD to be honest
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Never past LD? Then you're just being stupid. Spread it around Mr "Niceguy"
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Clubber. Sorry, I was greeted with your skepticism upon joining TUSCL just a misguided grasshopper looking for a sensai only to be brutalized by you contempt and skepticism. It's amazing my self esteem remain intact.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Clubber - are you picking on the new kids again?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Not picking on them, but I'd like to see a bit more participation before seeking advice. The best teacher is experience. Also, I wish he knew the meaning of punctuation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion