Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it bad

Tracerr

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

i go to the local SC every weekend LITERALLY every weekend mainly drink beer tip a dollar or 2 every beer(tend to get FUCKED up drunk) then once i feel pretty messed up my atf comes over and i drop a hundred or 2 on her then bounce out

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That's a question for Stripperweb.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That's a question for Stripperweb.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

That is bad. You should also go during the week.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Very bad,.

Profile picture for Tracerr
Tracerr
•

lol everyones sayin it is like how the hell you go there by yourself every weekend and its like BITCH if i go with anyone else you have to hear their BS nonstop about everything gotta worry when their ready to go what they wanna do when i go solo its so much better

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I think you need to built some credibility before I would comment.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Clubber damn such a skeptic

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Clubber has issues.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bad ass

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

B.A.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

You're going straight to hell with that type of behavior, and so am I.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I would spend less on each girl and spread it around on two, three or four girls unless dance prices are too high or you can't find decent entertainment. I guess it depends on what value you are getting out of spending that much on a single dancer.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

My first question would be if you could afford to go that often and spend that much money. Not all of us make $350K a year.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now Just To Tell You Once Again, Who's Bad . . .

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

If you were 52 I would say not so bad, but at 22 I would say that's bad. 22 year old guys should be blowing their time and money on civvie girls, not messing around with strippers, many of whom are the same age or older anyway. Also, where does a 22 year old kid come up with that kind of scratch anyway?

Not that I believe this little yarn anyway, which like so many of these things around here sounds like a middle aged guy making a poor attempt to sound like something else, but I'll play along. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

GACA, I just forgot that everything on the internet is true. Sorry.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Poop

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If he spends 200 a week or about 800 a month, that is only about 9600 a year. That's cheaper than marriage. Just ask ranukum in another couple of years.

Profile picture for Tracerr
Tracerr
•

basically do hardscaping/landscaping stuff pays really well and i cant exactly afford to be spending how much i do but i make ends meet and everythings payed off at the end of the month the girl i usually give all the money to lol seems real nice never really went past getting a LD to be honest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Never past LD? Then you're just being stupid. Spread it around Mr "Niceguy"

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Clubber. Sorry, I was greeted with your skepticism upon joining TUSCL just a misguided grasshopper looking for a sensai only to be brutalized by you contempt and skepticism. It's amazing my self esteem remain intact.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@Clubber - are you picking on the new kids again?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not picking on them, but I'd like to see a bit more participation before seeking advice. The best teacher is experience. Also, I wish he knew the meaning of punctuation.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement