tuscl

SouthEast US Clubs that hire larger girls/bbw

Hi hi,

I'm a thick girl, borderline bbw. I have been dieting my ass off to get hired at clubs that only want skinny girls but it just dawned on me today that surely some places hire girls my size. I'm based in Florida but love to travel, just a lot of gas to go to Vegas or CA where I can find info for. Anyone have suggestions for SouthEast USA?

Thanks!

19 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Paging Papi Chulo!
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    We have no links to photographs to assess your marketability.
  • JulieJewels
    10 years ago
    didnt know I needed any superdude? I've only used this site to see reviews of local clubs, not sure of full function of website
  • large
    10 years ago
    You might consider some of the clubs in Maryland's Prince Georges County.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If you are black, lots of opportunities in S. Florida. As mentioned, Papi is the S. Florida expert in that field.
  • JulieJewels
    10 years ago
    I am white, link to papi?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    "Papi_Chulo" is the full handle of the TUSCL member that Clubber is referring to. If he doesn't respond by the end of 9/30/2014, I suggest you message him. His profile is:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=278740
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    He prefers BBBW. Big Booty Black Women, but a knows the scene well.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    For what I'd consider SE Florida, from north to south...

In West Palm, Flashdance and believe it or not Scores both have soft spots for the fluffy girls, I think Monroe's will hire anyone who doesn't currently have a penis for the day shift. Cheetah and Rhino will call it like they see it, if they think you're fat they'll tell you that, right before they show you the door. In Pompano, Booby Trap, Porthole Pub, and Club Pink are known to hire bigger girls without regard to race. Cheetah and Diamond Dolls will have one or two bigger girls in the rotation to satisfy guys who like that, but mostly its the slim types. I don't recall seeing any of the Ft Lauderdale clubs (listed here as Oakland Park & Hallendale mostly) with bigger girls. In Miami, I'd wait for PC to chime in but my two cents is you've got be be honest with yourself - Most or all will hire thick girls in a minute, but if you are heavy you'll have to look at the divier joints. If you're white (Not latin or Black) you may have a bit harder time being big. Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but the way to find the diver joints in the Miami club listings is to look for the ones with the lower dancer ratings. In Islamorada they'll hire anyone at Woodys. Key West tends to hire a wide range of girls too, Red Garter or Teasers too. KW also has a club or two that are known to specialize in ripping off tourists. If that's not something you're into, check the reviews here to find them - they're the ones with the obvious shill reviews mixed in with rip off warnings.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If you're ever in So Cal, you can most definitely get hired at Flabbadise Showgirls.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Perhaps a location more specific than "Florida" would help. One club south of Miami, Bare Necessities has some larger dancers. I would imagine that your limits would also matter. I know one club that have a couple of larger ladies, but they are sure things for extras.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Lane Bryant loved big gals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    My area of “expertise” are the black clubs – many a black men like women w/ curves so often times one will find thick girls in the black clubs.

But there *is* a difference b/w ‘thick” and “fat” – a lot of the thick black girls are big-boned and thick in the right places – i.e. big ole booties and big tits – if one is just “big” but not curvy; i.e. fat arms and stomach with not a real big booty; then she may not get hired or make any money.

IME – the bigger girls often have a harder time getting hired for the nightshift – dayshift may be more doable.

I don’t visit the white clubs as much so not sure where you’d might fit in being a white BBW – as others have stated; state where in FL you are, or desire to dance, and that way it can be narrowed down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You can upload some pics of yourself to the following site then give us the link that way we can professionally asses your potential and where you might perhaps fit in;

http://photobucket.com/
  • JulieJewels
    10 years ago
    im on the space coast but dont mind travelling up to 8 hours, i love travel but three days drives wear on me, im curvy hourglass shape but soft now (used to be fitness freak so kind of hard on myself)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m from South Florida.

The only club that comes to mind off of the top of my head is “Porthole Pub” in Pompano Beach, FL.

They seem to be pretty flexible w.r.t. hiring dancers; scheduling; etc:

If you decide to venture down to South FL; then post another thread asking for additional clubs you can try.

Have you tried out Cheaters or Inner Room in Cocoa – specifically dayshift.

Link to Porthole Pub in Pompano:

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=3080
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Tell you what, come on down to S. Florida and I'll TOFTT.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I dont get to the Florida clubs. I'm too far north. I can give you names of clubs in Ohio and WV if you are interested but it looks like you have gotten several to choose from which are a lot closer already.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Foreplay Urban Women
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBud5dhV…

A twice a week BBW show at Club Lacey, which shares the building with the Palamino in North Las Vegas.

I originally know about this from BlackStripClubs.net

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foreplays…

It sounds like it is great fun. I have read that they have lots of ways of getting in guys' faces when they are on stage. The fellow who runs it sounds real nice and I know that he runs a coffee shop in Vegas too.

I do not know how high the "mileage" actually gets when they are off stage. It might not actually be that high, but the whole thing certainly sounds fun.

My recommendation though for someone who wants to become a stripper for the first time is just to visit the local clubs and learn how it is done, and then start getting auditions. It is not just looks. It is also costuming and putting on a show. And then when it comes to making money, some clubs just hire as many girls as possible and then let them fight it out. So it comes down to how you relate to customers.

Get local experience first, before spending money to travel.

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

Best of Rolling Stones, '63-'67 vol 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uoAmEEt…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion