Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Ryder Cup 2014

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Down 10 - 6, can the US come back like they did in 1999 at Brookline?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Not likely this time

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Nope, no miracle comeback this time.

Sheesh

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I guess they invented the game

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Holy shit..... They invented curling too!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Ryder Cup? Wake me up when the Bekins Bowl is on.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

That's six wins out of seven I believe :-)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Personally, I don't want anyone whacking my balls with metal clubs ... ;)

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Ryder Cup = golf = boring

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

curling = no skill required (well, maybe sweeping) = A laughable Olympic game

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Mikey, I wouldn't say that to any Scottish lassie if I were you.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Neither would I

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement