tuscl

Juicebox69 got kicked out of Follies

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Since I am da kang of Follies I need too keep every1 informed of a recent trend. I am righting this so all my minions are aware of recent situations. The girls in this club that are becoming ROBs is increasing. I saw Valerie today and she grabbed my package but I was already pre-warned. Gia (reported by Mr. Cat) and Molly are rip offs. Today I encountered another one. Savannah. She is a tiny little brunette co-ed that I had done a previous vip with. So I was here yesterday and today and I know the going rate is 152/hour. Before we went to vip I asked her about the price and service and everything was the same. Then we went in the room and boom she says it is 250$/hour and that is because Follies raised their rates! Bullshit! She wanted the money upfront too. I said no then bounced and then she said I owed her $ for a dance that I never asked for, I just wanted to talk. So she gets a manager (not my boy Jimi) and says that I made her uncomfortable and gives da kang of follies the boot. My first time in my illustrious strip club career that has happened too me!!! Guys you have been warned stay away from SAVANNAH AS SHE IS A ROB!!! Friday and Saturday evening completely packed. still loaded with the thugs that are going too ruin this club. Angelique was pat down door girl Saturday that was nice. I am going too think long and hard if I decide too come back too this club after the recent transgressions...will DA KANG BE BAK>?!?!?

I flagged the review because I have never said that Gia was a Rob. In my experience and knowledge she is not. I have a buddy that has done VIP with Savannah and he did not think that she was a ROB. Seems like the "Kang" just doesn't know how to act.

30 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Trending:

#dethroned
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Is it true?
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Yep.

#NoSausageFingersAllowed
  • steve229
    10 years ago

#Band!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ homo
  • steve229
    10 years ago

????????????????????????????????
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Look at your review in July Mr cat you specifically put in there that Gia is a ripoff
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    if u also read my review I said that I had a previous vip with her and this time it changed. so I have the most up too date facts
    #SomePeopleAreJustHaters
    #WhatsYourBeefWithMe
    #IAmCaprisun69
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Think how many times she has done that wit non tuscls and they are surprised at the change and decide too pay.
    #NotCool
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Surprised Juice (or one of his aliases) hasn't responded yet...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'll concede that point. I did say that it was reported that she was a ROB. That was before my 3 trips to VIP with her. I haven't seen her since school started.

The major point here is that you got kicked out. We all know that you don't get kicked out of a club for nothing. Just too bad I had not seen this before my visit to Follies yesterday. I could easily gotten their side of it.

My beef with you is your BIG mouth.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Well you should note that in your reviews because that is not good for her. I told you how I got kicked out in my review...no point in asking the stripper cause we all know they lie. My big mouth?? What have I ever said too u...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I would not have asked Savannah. I would have asked Barry(bouncer) or Steve(Manager). Jimmy was there yesterday too but you said he wasn't part of it.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    With my 3 go to girls gone, Mysterious, Isabella (the old one w/ the crown), and another one pregnant, a lot of the new girls want money upfront which I am not accustomed too. as u can tell by the other reviews this has been happening more and more and when she tried too tell me that follies raised the rates I call bullshit and I am not playing that
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, was Savanna the one that was with me at our table? Or maybe Tiffany?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - No. I don't think that you would know who Savannah is. She is not one of the girls that I get dances from.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    What is the hourly rate supposed to be? I've always been quoted 30 minutes @ $52-house, $100- dancer = $152 per half hour. For better or worse, Savannah does ask EVERYONE for money up front. I've stopped taking her because of it. She can also be a bit flaky but she is cute as she can be.

Sounds like the issue was not paying for the "dance" she says she gave before you went to VIP. I always square up for any dance on the floor before going to VIP... helps prevent faulty memories and drama if they are under the influence of anything or just greedy.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I concur bubba she is cute. The question is...is talking considered a dance when you have your hands on each other and discussing our previous vip encounter and the prices (which she said was 152). She said I pulled her in which I did but I never asked for a dance, but anyways she wanted $250 for vip but after I left vip she said I owed her for a dance, I said what dance, and she said that I flagged her down and I owed for a dance. I told her I would pay it but she just ruined any future transactions with me and her response was "ooohhh I am losing $150 from vip with u" and she left. that is when she went to track down a boss
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    that is smart bubba to square anything up before vip. I have had dancers tell me before that if I take them to vip that the dance or my 2 dances would be free if I take them to vip
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    She can be a bit flakey. That's why I stopped getting dances and VIP trips. I wouldn't categorize her as a ROB, but understand your point if she claimed talking after you flagged her down was a dance. I have had a few comp a few dances 3-4 if we went to VIP, but I've had it go the other way with an inflated memory of floor dances after VIP was over. To each his own...

But can anyone tell me what an hour is supposed to be, if we all agree the $152 is a half hour typical?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Who's this Juicebox69 and what is a Follie?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty sure Caprisun is not a Juice alias.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Your correction is correct.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    what an odd number $152. Why that particular number?
  • KIL0
    10 years ago
    $2 is for the bouncer lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL and yes bubba for me the standard rate is 152/hour
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    If I'm a betting man, the $52 room charge is in hope that you round up to $60 w/ $8 tip to bouncer.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    They will tell you that the $2 goes towards replacing the couches in VIP and that 25 cents of each drink price goes for the free buffet. Believe what you want.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Me, I believe everything I hear in a strip club....
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If that's what the $ goes to, then Follies should be serving fillet mignon and lobster and the girls should be dancing on new genuine leather couches with real gold trim. Not nearly the case last time I was there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion