tuscl

I feel horrible for saying this, but...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
...since one of my current club favorites got off the methadone and packed on weight, I have stopped seeing her OTC.

As a human being, I am happy for her. But she just doesn't look hot anymore. She has a serious belly now and her incredible round little tits now sag. I almost feel like I am penalizing her for doing the right thing, but I just don't want to fuck her any more.

Situations like this just suck.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I hear ya. I just dropped one of my favs for getting a boob job.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's OK she's going to relapse and become a tweeker again.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "As a human being, I am happy for her. "

You kid yourself that you are a human being? Please, RickyBoy.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @shadow: I stopped paying a girl for the same reason, but this is different. A boob job is completely elective and my favorites already know that I hate fake tits. This girl, by comparison, was simply trying to wean herself off of unhealthy drugs. I didn't feel bad about not paying the boob job girl, but I do feel a little bad about this one.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rickdugan - Many of us stopped getting dances, etc from Gwen at PP in Columbia for the same experience that you had.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I understand. My ATF has mostly been sober for several months and it's like she got a personality transplant. I worry about what it says about me that I enjoyed her company when she was toasted, but find her obnoxious now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ maybe she is obnoxious – I knew a dancer that was a blast when she was drunk and a complete head-case w/ a super bad temper when sober
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Post meth syndrome. You don't want to be near her.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @showdow Awesome...how many of you bastahdz are out in South Cakahlaky area? And where can I get a list of "friendlies" to look out for when clubbing.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Are you required to stay with someone who no longer interests you? Her appearance and personality has changed. She is no longer attractive to you. Move on, guilt free. If she found you boring or if you were broke, how long do you think she would hang out with you?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe she replaced one addiction with another? Cookies, candies, ice cream, fudge, and other delectable delights. Tell her it's time for the gym.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    RD: It's another thing that you never had to deal with when you just clubbed on the road!

I have loyalty to a select few, but I've only stuck it out once through thick and thin with a "recovering" favorite. She is 18 months sober, but her success story is all her!

Gawker: Your ATF is sexy as hell, but when she lets her hair down and is herself - she's an incredible 'buzzkill" for me. On the other hand, my retired ATF might be more obnoxious, but it has never been a deterrent. There is a "Thin line between love and hate" (Pretenders) and it defies logic at times!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "There is a "Thin line between love and hate" (Pretenders) and it defies logic at times!"

@rockie: +1 for the 1980's New Wave pop culture reference!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or Old School Soul, Steve. Gotta love the Pretenders(Hines is my gal) but the original soul song, that's the shit.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    SS: +3 for the shout out to its' first real incarnation (Persuader's 1971).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    At ine time, I would have been right there with you. Anymore though, it'd have to be a pretty significant change in order for me to drop her entirely, if she was otherwise still up to snuff, performance wise.

The last decade or so, looks alone have declined in importance. Not dropped off the list by a long shot, I'm still pretty shallow, but if I've been with a girl, and enjoyed her skill, the addition of a few pounds isn't likely to change that. Especially if she's overall healthier and less likely to be strung out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion