tuscl

pregnant dancers

joewebber
Georgia
Saturday, September 27, 2014 9:57 AM
for the last couple of years, it's been the norm for drug addict dancers to get pregnant to motivate them to clean up.
now it seems as though some of the regular girls with no major social issues are getting pregnant. one that I know is dating a guy with kids already. another that i know is with her crazy ex boyfriend.
it truly is idiocracy coming true.

11 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Really dude? Is that what they teach girls at drug rehab? Get pregnant? Worse idea ever..
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Idiocracy was always coming true. Stupid people reproduce at a faster rate than smarter people. But the pregnant thing. Unless your from a big city (NY, LA, Chicago) seems like girls are out to get pregnant as soon as they possibly can.
    And the norm for drug addict to get pregnant, never heard that before.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "And the norm for drug addict to get pregnant, never heard that before"

Me neither. Interesting tho
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just imagine if you could some cool and refreshing, opiate-laced milk, straight from the titty. That's better than anything Malcolm McDowell ever sipped.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ I guess that would help your teething pains
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have never heard of anyone getting pregnant to stop a drug habbit. Maybe they were fucked up while fucking and didnt know they were fucking without protection
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    This is sad, just sad. I can relate to the topic but would not want to share it right now.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm quite familiar with a dancer who has been a heroin addict for 14 years. Prior to her latest rehab she told me she was trying to get pregnant from her BF, because, "I know if I'm pregnant I won't use".
    She finished rehab, relapsed, and just had an abortion ( her fifth). There's nothing logical about their thought patterns.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It's not that they're strippers, it's not their thinking, it's because they are drug addicts that they fuck up
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    joe - we both know one that is due in December that is living with her boy friend that is such a lousy drug dealer that he can't support them.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^haha I think I know who u r talking about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion