tuscl

Big Ass girls

How many of y'all like/love those girls with Kim Kardashian asses. In my opinion if you would do that doggie you could not reach pussy through the cheek on the backside. Besides my ex's ass got that big after a couple of years and would crush your balls if she did CG. I like a curvy girl but some girls asses are just outrageous. I would not fuck Kim K with someone else's dick not even taking into account what a high maintenance ho she is.. The are several other no talent ho's out there that their only claim to fame is a huge ass. I figure any girl that can make my hips disappear between her cheek has to much ass and it is likely to to get bigger as she gets older.

26 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "I would not fuck Kim K with someone else's dick"

Haha.

Well, I would. I like women with meat on their bones.

Kim definitely has a really big ass, but I don't think it's too excessive.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think Mommy Dearest might be the high maintenance woman in that family.
  • ww
    10 years ago
    ^^^This.

Usually when someone uses Kim K (or worse, J. Lo) as an example of a woman with a big (I prefer phat...lol) azz, I already kinda get the sense that they could be a novice in analyzing a phat azz. The girl would have to have an extreme poke out azz (look up Ms Butt) and you would have to have a below average-size peen (4 inches or less) for there to be a problem with doggie. The relative positions between the girls pussy and her azz cheeks are not as close as people think they are (again, unless she is so outrageously fat because the cheeks start to overhang the access.

But an average peen could tap an azz like Buffie the Body doggie and not have a problem...basically it all comes down to if the chick is fat or phat in the azz...lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You mean asses so huge you could put a billboard on them? No thank you.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Crapy dooo da
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    There is nothing “big” or “curvy” or “phat” about them. Just big “fat” lard asses. Put Kim K. or J.Lo or Michelle on a scooter-for-the-obese with their “assets” hanging off the edges of the oversized seats and they’ll blend right in with all the other “Women of Wal-Mart”.

Stop fucking these obese cows and they’ll stop populating the world with more and more slothful, gluttoness, mouth breathing, bon-bon eating, blobs.

If you need to fuck a “phat” ass get a step ladder and head for the stables for some horse ass. Sure it won’t be as big but it should be close enough and civilization just might be saved.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    In honor of one of our own-ILBBAICNL.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If a dancers ass is bigger than mine, I'm not interested.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The azz that I like is the one who goes to the gym and does squats and yoga.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I've noticed recently that Iggy Azalea has a remarkably phat ass for a white girl. Now she has both the singing style and the bedonkadonk of a black girl. I'm not a fan.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I prefer having a girl with some meat on her bones and quite frankly, if looks were everything, I'd rather have a big ass girl than some girl with a bony ass.
  • two4fun1225
    10 years ago
    ^^^ +1
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mr. Deuce-Miranda Lambert got a fat ass and she sings country. Is she more to your preferences?
  • steve229
    10 years ago

"Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
    But I can shake it, shake it
    Like I'm supposed to do
    'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
    And all the right junk in all the right places"

#AllAboutThatBass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDX…

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s all a matter of preference – many seem to find women w/ bigger than avg asses unattractive – but if this was the case; these women would not be liked and known for their curves.

There may also be an ethnic angle to it – many black and Hispanic men seem to appreciate women w/ curves more than the avg white guy – thank about it – white European women are not necessarily known for the booty and thus why the avg white guy, perhaps of European heritage even if way back, may not be naturally attracted to the bootay.
    (I’m kinda reaching w/ my theory but …”

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: I don't know. Historically, white Europeans seem to have preferred somewhat large women than are currently considered "attractive" in America, though still with that magic 0.7 waist to hip ratio. Not sure exactly when that changed, though seemingly sometime around the 50s or 60s.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Historically, white Europeans seem to have preferred somewhat large women than are currently considered "attractive" in America,"

http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File…

#rubenesque
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Oye, asere. Have you heard of Olivia Jensen? This Snowbunny got some curves and then some. Look her up.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    http://www.xoticspot.com/gallery/Laylah

I'd lick that boooo-taaaayyyy
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Kim K, not really digging her rear end. Too big. However I might overlook that if the rest of her looks good.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep I love me a Kim K ass. Part of the reason I love Latinas is that they are bootylicious!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    For some reason black guys seem to really enjoy the huge asses. Never understood that, but to each his own. And chicks that I call fat, they seem to enjoy because they're curvy or something.

Anyway, at some clubs in the hood the chicks have asses that should have "Wide Load" signs on them or something. Freakin' HUGE. I just can't get into asses like that. And when they lower those things down on your crotch for a lap dance it can be freakin' painful.

Yeah, a nice curvy ass is awesome, especially with a tiny waist. But within reason...it has to be spankable. If you feel like you wanna spank that ass, then it's the right size. That's the determining factor. Spankability.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Some guys like to spank an ass. That all nice and cute and shit. But some of cats, we prefer to smack that ass. Gotta have ass to smack.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Mr. Spic, good point...don't be a pussy, smack it, don't spank it.

Now, on a different subject, did you actually say "cats"? Isn't that like a really old, Sammy Davis Jr. kind of thing that is from the old black jazz hipsters in the 1940's or something? Or do they still say that nowadays?

I know "cool" is still cool, even after all these years. But "cats"? I don't know, dude, you might be dating yourself. Just sayin'..
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I still say cats, boss, gnarly, and dig it. Lingo comes and goes in cycles. The meaning of words change. Dope=dummy then meant coke then became cool.

Don't be a dope.
    Don't smoke dope.
    Man, that shit was dope!
    I just do my own thing.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Just sayin'.."

Just sayin' is over. Done. Like, year ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion