tuscl

Got Laid by a stripper for the first time.

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:10 PM
I just started doing the strip club thing about a year ago, and by that I mean I've been to a strip club. Maybe 20 times in my entire life. In my thirties now. Last week club in South Carolina this girl told me if I bought the vip she let me do anything I wanted. I didn't believe her. But I knew I was going to get more than a normal lap dance for an hour. So I figured what the hell. She wasn't lying. I bought a second round because I was so in disbelief I couldn't nut the first hour. I honestly thought it was their mission to just tease your dick. Needless to say. It was the best nut in recent memory. She literally let me do whatever I wanted. And the manager guy let's shit go down too. The South east way different than the west coast I guess.

32 comments

• pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    2 hours in VIP and how much did this cost you?
  • Mal2
    10 years ago
    And yet, no review. Why am I skeptical?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    If the guy is telling a true story witch i believe he is...i know the clun as well as anyone else dose that clubs in and around this area...thr cost was a cheap $200 a hour so i would guess this guy spent $400-$500-$600 Low-mid-max
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    You got laid by a stripper? I didn't know that that could happen.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Was it txtittyfan's daughter?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Doug-Gotta be.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    GACAclub Joined Sep 2014 Clubs: 0 Reviews: 0 Says a lot!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I call bull shit. If a dancer is REALLY that good, it doesn't take 2 hours to nut.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Valerie, it depends. For the most part, there is no blanket truth about any city or state. What happens in individual clubs can very tremendously, even within a city. There are some areas of California and the west coast where anything goes, and in an adjacent city nothing goes. Same goes for most parts of the country. It depends. And what happens this year may not happen the same next year. There are many, many, many clubs around the nation where sex in the VIP room is very commonplace. And $40 lap dances are, in general, NOT common. More typical is $20. And in many clubs $10 laps, or even $5 laps, are standard. It's certainly not common, maybe a few percent of the total population of clubs, but many clubs like that exist. Getting a blowjob for $20 is NOT common. In fact it's very, very rare. And yes, many guys would laugh at girls charging $40 for lapdances. A girl like that must think her pussy is gold. Which it isn't. Of course there's always the dumb guy with more money than brains who will pay that, so I guess that's your target customer.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Actually @Duke69 has it right only x2 because I had to go a second round. I didn't have protection intitally so Im pretty sure that also played a part in my nervous nut syndrome. I did a review of this club too. It's pending review of the editor. I put up this review because I'm from the west coast, never in my experience had I gotten anything more than just being able to finger a chick (DeJavue Show Girls in DTLA) so yes, I was surprised this girl at PP was DTF. And the manager guy came in when I had my pants down, acted like it was no big deal. I posted this comment for SC and GA clubbers mostly to see how normal this was. If its not. Then the only club that gets my money going forward is PP.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Might be a little off thread but I am already tired of "Valeries" bloviating. Looks and smells like a scam and reads like Stripper web. Go away!. Please. Listening to strippers is hard enough. Reading the drivel that runs through their minds is worse.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    It verses so much from area to area, state to state, town to town, club to club, and even dancer to dancer. Club I use to go to quite regularly some dancers wanted $100 for just a handy, others in the same club if you caught them when their rent was due would blow you for $20. Best thing is to do your homework and to ask them how much before going back. Find the ones that need to make quick cash (listen to that sob story about her baby daddy not paying his child support, how her roommate stole from her, or how her car just broke down and she doesn't know how to pay to get it fixed), and go to clubs that are slow and at the end of the month. Also afternoon and early evening strippers dent do need to make more money and know their options are more limited due to the time of day they work, and avoid the most popular dancers, they are already working the marks, find the one that isn't getting as many dances only because she may not be the prettiest (hell, it's usually dark back in the VIP room anyways).
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Buying sex from a stripper is about as unique as buying a burger at 5 guys.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @skibum Good to know. Like I said new to strip clubs. I'm trying to understand expectations. My experience in the west coast was very disappointing. I recently moved out to GA. So I'm pleased with the outcome. Nice to have a guaranteed I.C.E. backup plan when I hit a dry spell.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Sounds like you found the right spot, you gotta dig dig them out like gold and diamonds.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @alabegonz ... I was super happy with it. She grabbed my number think she's trying to set up OTC and quite frankly I'm super good with that. I didn't even drink their cheap shit stuff that came with the price. I'd rather do that shit in a motel with my favorite beer anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Just be careful that she doesn't expect the cost of two VIP sessions as her fee for OTC action. :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @georgmicrodong. Thanks for the expert advice. I'll make sure that I talk it into a lower price since she won't have to be worried about tipping out the DJ, the doorman, the manager, and everyone else who takes a piece. She was telling me how many people she has to tip out I was like shit. So I'm surprised more strippers aren't down for OTC
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    GACAclub, congratulations and please do keep us informed. About $40 dances, they have right here in Sunnyvale, Cheetahs ( formerly Kit Kat Club ). It is $40 per song for an air dance. Some people have posted about giving $15 tips on top of this. Strictly zero touching of any type. I am proud to say that I have never partaken of this! Only reason to go for it, as I see it, would just be if you wanted to butter a girl up for outside dating or P4P. Now in San Francisco, $40 is also typical. But I've never been someone the girls can easily get that $40 out of. When I've gone, I've gone in the day time, and I've always diverted them first into talking, so that some rapport can be built. Valerie writes above about this, and about the effective average dancer earnings per song: " $40 dances are not common, you're right. Many clubs and girls don't charge that and neither did I at first. Over time though watching the big money makers and working/living with one, I observed that they did $40 dances and made good money and had many customers and regulars. Most customers want to sit and chat and flirt; getting a free show before buying, so if you spend 1-3 songs doing this, you're watching you're time tick by very fast with no profit in exchange. However, if I spend 3 songs flirting and talking with a customer and then do a dance, I've made $10 per song instead of $20 for 4 songs equally to be $5 per song. " So I've sat on couches and dodged drink hustles, and talked to pretty girls. GACAclub talks about fingering a girl. That is the way I've tried to steer it. Actually it went instead to DATY. But I've never gone along with this extras approach, of paying dancers to make me ejaculate quickly. Right here though, Jestrite50's comment about getting the dancer to makeout with you in the front room, before going to any back room, is the right way. This will get you GFE-FS. Roosh V [view link] I don't really agree with this guy or take him a face value, but with just the way he talks he always gets me rolling on the floor with laughter.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Right here though, Jestrite50's comment about getting the dancer to makeout with you in the front room, before going to any back room, is the right way. This will get you GFE-FS and just an all around good mutual experience. Jestrite50, right on! [view link] SJG Aerosmith, Walk this Way [view link] When I was in my mid high school years, this song really did it for me. I have listened to these guys in interviews and they explain about how they deliberately speak to that.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Buying sex from a stripper is about as unique as buying a burger at 5 guys. Lol
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Quite a few clubs in the LA area where dances are $30 - $40. Also some that are $20. I haven't seen much lower than that. And even in COI I've never seen even a HJ for $20. In my experience the dances in California are on the high side, not the low side.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Buying sex from a stripper is about as unique as buying some chicharones at cinco amigos
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    "There's no sex in the Champaigne room!" I'd actually say that's pretty much the truth really. In my limited expirience with the VIP / Champaigne room. I have gotten laid in a couple clubs in that dark corner where all the other lappers are going on. If she won't do it there, why is the other room going to be so different?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    bkkruined, That is an outstanding point! The old fashioned clip joints worked this way. You can have a drink with the dancer in the front room, or you can pay $500 and have a drink with the dancer in the VIP room. I say that some of this "extras" model is still working the same way. If you can spend some time with the girl and get friendly with her, then it should work out okay. But is she is just promoting and expensive fantasy, plus male ejaculation, then it just causes more sexual frustration and dysfunction. Jestrite50's approach, listed above, shows the way to proceed: As far as I can see, dancers don't even consider "extras"-FS as sex! SJG Nazareth, Love Hurts [view link]
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Awe my first post. Wow, Time flies. And Clubber is a dick to newbies :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That said, see you guys in a few months every time I come to this site it makes me want to hit the clubs. No bueno for the short term goals. Thanks again for the witty banter :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Weeee
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha.. I graduated and I can do anything if Magic (Johnson) made it. By Kanye West That's how I feel. Four years. Crazy how time flies when you're having fun
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    One time in Vegas, I got VIP because she promised me a discount. A bottle of Patron and an hour for $300, which is a great deal in Vegas. It was one of those rooms where you control what kind of music you want, had a theme, everything. When I thought she was going to dance she got on top of me pulled my dick out and rode me raw. Never asked for money for it. Gave me her number but I never called.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    In four years you learned how to fuck and marry a stripper lol Thank you tuscl !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion