tuscl

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo...poetry for the Jerikson40 dude

zipman68
the speed force!
Jerikson's queasiness with the mere idea of Jameis Winston shouting "fuck the bitch up the ass" got me thinking about how fluid gender roles have been.

Them crazy, crazy ancient Romans didnt consider fucking another dude unmanly. The many one was the dude doing the penetrating, didn't matter if he was penetrating a chick or a dude.

When Catullus got all butthurt because a couple of dudes imply he is effeminate he write a poem to them that begins "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo" ("I will fuck you in the ass and ram my cock down your throat"). Had a whole cycle of poems about this shit.

BTW, how many of you pervs dig the irrumabo? Is the face-fucking fun?

17 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Did I say I would be queasy? No. Did you read what I said? No? Why not?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh I see...

>>>On the other hand, if all he said was "fuck her right in the pussy", I'm not sure what the problem is. We all love to fuck them bitches in the pussy, so why is that a bad thing to say? If he said "fuck that bitch up the ass", then yeah, I can see someone might get a bit queasy."<<<

So you weren't including yourself in the queasy group? Coo-el.

Guys...did y'all hear? Jerikson40 dude is now a fan of the brown eye!

But only on chicks, right jerikson40 dude?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fuck that bitch up the ass.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Perhaps there were hidden depths in the statement above that I didn't appreciate. Or maybe you've decided to be a fan o' the brown eye (but only on chicks...right dude?)

Of course, the main reason I posted this was 'cos i found the whole thing funny.

BTW, is it gay if a chick puts something up your ass?

(I'm leaving lopaw out of this 'cos she is gay, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. This is really directed at the dudes that might or might not dig the assplay)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...I *know* there are hidden depths in Slick's comment.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Isn't it funny that you can fuck a bitch up the ass but you can't fuck an ass up the bitch? I know there's a Winnie The Pooh connection there. Do you?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Or Dr. Seuss
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tao Of Pooh. Te Of Piglet. Read em. Don't forget to have a side of honee to go along with some Cottlestone Pie.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Why does everyone love Winnie the Poo's grandma?

Everybody lovrs Poo nanny
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "....Perhaps there were hidden depths in the statement above that I didn't appreciate"

Gee, I don't think so. I said "someone". Not much depth to that word. Someone doesn't mean anyone in particular. And it doesn't mean me. It means some person or persons in the world. And then when I include "MIGHT get a BIT queasy", it's pretty clear that it's saying that some person in the world MAY get a BIT queasy, but nobody in particular, and it might not even happen.

Why is this so difficult?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Zip i enjoy face fucking
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    For some reason we did not study that poem in my high school Latin class.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Juice -- of course you do. I'd have been disappointed if you said you didn't. I also bet you like the sausage fingerbanging too. #sausage.fingers

@jack -- you should have. Makes Latin come alive!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40 -- sigh. Dude, I recognize that you said "somebody" and "might". But this was an opportunity to weave a post that includes Catullus and I thought doing so would be humorous.

There is, however, a bigger question. Why are you so obsessed with the brown eye my friend? You're the one who brought up the ass fuckin'. Not me. I just riffed on it. You're also the one who talks 'bout gay dudes...a lot.

Relax man. The bad news bears ain't going to grab you off the street to engage in some ass fuckin' and face fuckin' -- not unless you go to certain bars. But if you decide you want some o' the ol' sodomy and face-fucking, I'm sure ther are dudes that will oblige in said bars. Probably right there in the men's room.

If you want do that shit to a chick...well, you'll probably have to pay XXXtra.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
    A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.
    Ask me a riddle and I reply
    Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.

Why does a chicken? I don't know why.

A fish can't whistle and neither can I.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Probably one of those dudes who knock on preview room doors.

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Alabegonz dude...I'm going to have to smoke some really groovy 420 to figure out what you're talkin' 'bout.

I'm sure it's groovy tho'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion