tuscl

a discussion board with the ability to post pictures aka screen shots

Lets face it their is a lot of pictures we could be posting to make us hornaa to making us drop dead laughing...but the lack of it just sucks....I'm apart of at least 100 forums and groups and they all have the ability to post picks not just in profiles but in the comments as well and it can be damn funny at times....just saying

14 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bring pictures back!

Bring pictures back!

Bring pictures back!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yes that would be nice.

However, I understand if that feature doesn't exist. It hugely increases the bandwidth they have to pay for with all those fotos being downloaded all the time.

And thankfully this is, for many, a free site, so many thanks to the guys who run it.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    True...but if it went paid i would pay....im cheap shit im mr $5 two hand tag cheap but i will also drop $50 instead of $5 per song if i knew i would have more fun

I pay for sex so yes i would pay a sight that pleasured me as well
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm ok with no pics. This site is stable on my iPad and rarely ever drops like other web sites do.

Founder might think about changing it now.

Just a note, to improve the quick review list, put the state first, then the city. That would make the list faster to scan. I used to be able to scan the whole list in about .75 seconds. Now I have to scroll through the list and it takes about 4 seconds. That's over 400% longer than it used to take. I like things easy to read. It's why I'm using an iPad on an enlarged screen view and never bought an iPhone.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Where you been blue pussy?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I think pictures could be done, but I think founder would need to limit the input, say 5 per member (I don't mean those that never are active) per month or so. That would also cut down on those that would post BS pictures and lose their ability to post those that should matter.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why doesn't Clubber's guy move anymore?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Why doesn't Clubber's guy move anymore?"

Not sure, but I'll venture a guess...

Maybe some sort of "Save the Seals" foundation learned of the presence of a seal-bashing GIF and decided it promotes seal-o-phobic behavior, and intolerance of seal-type creatures, and requested that it be destroyed. Of course, along with any computer that has ever had said GIF on its harddrive. And in a compromise, they acquiesced to removing the animation portion, leaving a fairly harmless photo that looks like an Eskimo doing batting practice. Or maybe practicing ice-golf with a 9 iron.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, in no way whatsoever did I intend to offend seals, seal-type creatures, GIF's, Eskimos, or ice golfers. Or foundations.

Amen.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor,

Yes, WHY? Sort of kills the entire scope of the picture, doesn't it?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I concur. Bring back pictures!

Shark dude...imagine the sexy alien stripper chicks you could post.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Eh. I think pictures would slow down the site and cost founder more to do. I like the current set up.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    More alien pics dammit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion