tuscl

Stripper sues Cowboys owner for $1mil

Draper
New Jersey
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:54 AM
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones accused of assault [view link] "The suit alleges that the owner penetrated Weckerly with his fingers and forced her to touch his genitals without his consent." This allegedly happened in '09, and statute of limitations for sexual assault in Texas is 10 years. Might end up being a pretty expensive SC visit for Mr. Jones...

12 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    With his fingers? What was he thinking?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    This-is-blasphemy. That's Murica's Team.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Doesn't every nude stripper get unwanted fingers up her cootchie from time to time? It's a hazard of the job, even though it doesn't make it right.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Being wealthy leaves one wide open for frivolous law suits. Almost makes me glad I'm not rich. ALMOST. LOL.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Hopefully it gets dismissed and her lawyer gets sanctioned.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I don't think that this one is going to be so simple. He let himself be photographed with two other girls, in provocative positions, in the bathroom of a hotel, which was where the alleged abuse occurred. Now maybe he was being setup or maybe this is a girl just looking for a payday, but whatever the case, he sure didn't help himself with that lapse in judgment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    How bout them Cowboys
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Are lawyer fees exempt from the salary cap ?
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Happened in 2009??? Wtf? Geez. Don't be in any hurry to file that law suit..
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Happened in 2009??? Wtf? Geez. Don't be in any hurry to file that law suit.. " Go no, right? Let's see, I wonder why it took over 5 years to decide to file a $1 million lawsuit because some guy put his fingers in her twat...or so she says... Hmmm, I wonder.... Could it be because at the time either nothing happened, or it was so minor to her that she didn't think anything of it, and customers do that shit all the time...and then years later she met some lawyer dude and happened to brag that she danced for Jerry Jones years ago, and a lightbulb goes off over the ambulance chaser's head.... BINGO !!! It's jackpot time !!!! "Now, honey, he sexually assaulted you, right? (and oh by the way the correct answer could mean $1million cash in your Hello Kitty purse...)"
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I ALWAYS like to see Jerry Jones get screwed! For firing Tom Landry Then for letting Jimmy Jones go Then for hiring Barry Switzer He converted a diehard fan into a diehard hater. May all his draft choices work out as well as Tony Room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion