tuscl

More on changes (message to founder)

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:58 PM
I dunno, maybe it's just me....getting used to the changes, but I really dislike the color and font size of the discussion topics. The light blue font on the white background is very difficult to read easily. Once you click on it and open up the topic, the heading is large, bold, black on white -- easy to read. But I think there must be a better choice than the pencil thin, light blue discussion hearings.

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    That's true. I'm not even a senior citizen like many posters on here are. I was about to leave this site if the severe lagging continued. That just irritated me like crazy.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's not really bothering me very much and I just had cataract surgery last Thursday.
  • founder
    10 years ago
    noted
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Thanks -
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it would be better if we could view articles by date of last comment or date posted as we now can with discussions. Articles are supposed to be of longer lasting interest anyway. SJG Jefferson Starship [view link]
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^I highly suggest you post your creative fiction writing in the article section. Don't forget to sign your work!
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Another thing I noticed is that the login is missing the "remember me" (or "keep me logged in" or whatever it said.) I've had to log in fresh a lot more often than I used to.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    4oureyes - see: [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    In many browsers, you can easily change the way a page is displayed. Anyone thought of trying that?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "I think it would be better if we could view articles by date of last comment or date posted as we now can with discussions. Articles are supposed to be of longer lasting interest anyway. SJG" A MIRACLE! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion