tuscl

She doesn't even remember your name

I just thinking that most of the dancers that I have met during my stripclub days with the exception of one never really learned my name. Sure I told them the 1stime or 2ndtime I met them but I don't think that my name really stuck in their mind even though I might have known them for a year or more. The reason I know that they don't remember is because they have never said my name during any of the numerous conversation's I have had with them over the months and 1 even over the past 3years. The only one that I can say remembered my name was the one dancer(who was my ATF) that I gave a valentines day card a year ago . I am not saying this is a big deal but would you be offended if one of your fav's whom you have know for some months or year's didn't remeber your name? Better yet should you test one of your favorites out to see if she really remembers who your are? maybe ask her a question where she has to use your name in it and see how she responds? This was just a thought I had, I guess it's not a real big deal as long as she is treating you right but some may have a problem with it.

9 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I believe some dancers feel disappointed when you don't remember them. If I don't see them for several months, it isn't that hard to forget someone when I think of her as just another pretty blonde girl. Besides if you have been drinking and have to deal with extremely loud music and heavy smoke in a club, that's something you seem to want to block out. I guess more than what I want gets blocked out.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Japac, she was 19 at the time. She used to play a game to amuse herself where she made up and told every customer a different story about herself to see if she could keep it all straight. I never caught on, she never messed up with me. This is a very unusual girl.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I would have to say yes, it is sad that most dancers will not remember your name no matter how much you go. I think only 3 girls actually remember any personal data about me from my favorite club. And other clubs are hopeless. At least they don't want to call me Rich. :)
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Well FONDL seems like your ATF is very professional in her work. Is she or was she a little older say in her 30's? I just don't see too many young women in their early to mid 20's having enough sense to be polite, professional and courteous.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If they remember you I'm usually impressed enough especially if it's been several months. Since I have trouble remembering so many names and am actually quite bad about it, I certainly don't hold it against anyone if they forget my name. Part of that reason is I will probably forget their name unless they keep reminding me. I have been surprised numerous times by a lot of dancers who remember my name and other things I have told them so many times it doesn't seem funny anymore.

On the one hand though, I remember a few times in college when I think a girl I didn't know at all would suddenly say she knew me but she couldn't remember my name or hardly any real info about me. I think those girls were just pretending so that they could start a conversation with me. It's not a bad line when the girl looks good and she wants to introduce herself. In a strip club though, I want to hear personal info about me or a name to believe that I knew the dancers. Of course I just get dances from those girls I am attracted to anyway so it doesn't matter that much to me anyway. Sometimes it seems like over 80% of the girls in a club you went to one time last year remember you. I have a relatively simple name as well so it's easy to remember.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    When I first met my ATF she was dancing on stage, I went up to tip her and she stopped dancing, extended her hand, told me her name and asked what mine was, and we chatted for about 30 seconds. I never spent any other time with her that day but when I came back the next time she remembered my name. That's probably how she got the chance to become my ATF.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I'm with Kyle on this one...if they can remember that I have set foot in the club before, I consider that to be impressive. (assuming that they can pin down some verifiable fact that means they aren't bullshitting.). If figure that these girls see so many guys that the chances of anyone being especially memorable are not too good.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    If you come in their quite regularly they will remember your face even if you don't get dances from them. I was surprised that a dancer who was a friend of my ATF remembered the last time I was in that club some 5months ago.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago

I'm just impressed when they remember me, which I think is a feat in itself. Also, even with favs I don't emphasize my name. So, they might hear it once unless I met them OTC.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion