Best Tampa Strip Club & Meetup

Gpoe
Florida
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:10 PM
Hello Tuscl'ers, I'm in Tampa on business and was w

11 comments

• Gpoe
    10 years ago
    Sorry about that phone freaked out. I'm in tampa on business and wanted to know the must see clubs in the area? Also if any local Tuscl'ers would like to meet up and swap stories I'm open to it! Regards, GPoe
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Mons Venus is an institution – read some reviews first b/f diving in. One thing I know about the Mons is that dancers set their dance prices and most of them seem to charge b/w $25 and $30 per dance w/ perhaps discounts for multiple dances but probably not less than $25/dance but I can’t say for sure since I’ve never been – but def read some Mons reviews if you can/have-time b/c they seem to have some professional hustlers in there. I think 2001 is nearby Mons but the 2001 reviews seem spotty. Scarlett’s and “Thee Dollhouse” seem to get a lot of reviews also. If you click on “Tampa” under “Strip Clubs”; it will list on the right side the highest rated Tampa clubs (or the highest rated clubs may be listed at the bottom if viewing on a phone): [view link] If you are only going to hit one club – def Mons.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    Pink Pony can be a great spot. Always at least a couple hot asses.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Mons and 2001 are practically across the street from each other on Tourist Trap Alley, er, I mean N Dale Mabry Hwy.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    It's been a while since I was in Tampa. However, I'll say that in my experience 2001 is just slightly lower quality than Mons but, if anything, harder on the wallet. Go to Mons just to experience the institution. But consider heading north to the Pasco county clubs -- Port Richy, Holliday, Hudson. Full nude, full liquor, and full of fun.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I'm in the minority, but I'd pick 2001 over Mons every day of the week. If you're into a particular type of girl, Mons is cool...but Mons only has one type of girl. They're all roughly the same height (5'3"-5'6") and same body type (B cups and proportionate to that). 2001 has more variety, more secluded spaces for dances, and the dances are cheaper. If you like black girls, there's a place called Playpen on the east side. It's after hours and is rather hit-or-miss, but it is a wonderful place to be on a 'hit' night. Never gone to a club in Pasco or Pinellas, so I can't comment on those.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I haven' t been in awhile, but unless you're used to air dances Tampa clubs aren't worth it imo. The heyday here was 15 years ago. Mons has awesome looking women, full contact, zero privacy, zero humanity and the worst strip club facility on the planet. 2001 is expensive and hit or miss. If you have a car drive north to Holiday and try Bare Assets.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yup. Tampa was ahead of the curve fifteen years ago. Now everyone else has caught up and went around. They're the Gateway computers of the strip club industry
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    If "extras" are your minimum requirement, I'd say head north. Tampa isn't airdance land, as skibum suggests. The alcohol/pastie clubs in area have 1-way lite contact, nude clubs worthwhile. contact can be had. @IHV- Unless you get a bunch of 3-fers on a Wed. night, Mons will likely be less expensive since you have to pay $5 (except Wed night) each time you go back in 2001.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    My two favorites: Bare Assets in Holiday and Scarlett's in Ybor....... only problem is they are like an hour apart.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Maybe I visit the wrong girls at Mons or the right ones at 2001, but even with the $5 I still come out ahead at 2001. 2001 girls are always more willing to cut me deals, most likely 3/$60 as opposed to the $30 per that Mons girls quote me. I've only gone on weekends (I don't live in Tampa, but I've visited several times over the last year or so).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion