tuscl

Condoms in parking lot

Aravas
Maryland
Monday, September 8, 2014 9:09 PM
Anybody leave a strip club and in parking lot you see a condom? I saw one while walking to my car last night lol I think it's dumb that niggas will just leave it there on ground right in front club. At least I play it smart and throw it out the window while driving down road in a grassy woody area.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Litter bug! :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What do you call 365 condoms recycled into a tire? A dam goodyear
  • impala
    10 years ago
    A club I use to go to shared a lot with a moving truck rental company that I knew the owner of, and he told me that he thought some of the girls were doing stuff in the lot because after a weekend from late spring to early fall he would find a couple dozen on the ground between the moving vans that were parked in the lot. Between them nobody could see you. He finally started parking the vans so close to each other that nobody could walk between them.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It was probably from customers leaving the club. It's just like when you see beer cans and liquor bottles left behind in a public space. People that do that get a thrill out of knowing that someone will find the remains and even though the guilty party won't know who found them, they still get a thrill from letting it be known that they drank beer in the parking lot, or had sex in the club. Rather juvenile. Besides, littering a strip club parking lot with condoms only tips off the cops that extras are going on inside the club.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Then where's the beer?
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Ya plus the cop sits right outside in his car so it's dumb as well
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I can almost guarantee nothing was going on inside that club, owner was very strict and there was no privacy, plus I was offered several times some fun out in the lot.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hey, at least they're practicing safe sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I have seen them in the VIP room floor and trash cans, but strangely never in the parking lot.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Litterers are pigs, and condom litters are disgusting pigs. trash cans are all over; USE THEM!
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Ya it's a no extras club, some guy must have stayed till closing and fucked her in lot I guess lol
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Non smoking club, so girls and patrons would "go outside to have a cigarette" was the excuse they would use. Was a good racket they had going on till the cold weather would hit. Place closed a few years ago, though, due to a club opening about a mile down the road that was much more lenient on the rules and all the girls went there.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Never in the parking lot. But I've seen them in the urinals in the men's bathroom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion