tuscl

Who are the hottest Weather Girls?

Saturday, September 6, 2014 5:48 AM
I found this interesting. [view link] On the Weather Channel I like Jen Confagnu, spelling off, and the girl on this morning filling in. They don't compare too well in terms of dressing sexy to the girls in other. countries in the link above. This country is too conservative.

21 comments

• alexrain
    10 years ago
    You need to get laid.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Found her name. I was watching the weather news. Kate Parker. [view link] I've been a bit bored with the regular topics on here such as some mongrel website or Dougster bumping the Ricky system and his opinion on it.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Here's Jen Carfagnu, spelling off? [view link]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "You never get anything right," scolded the science teacher. "What kind of job do you think you'll get when you leave school ? Suzie said, "Well, I want to be the weather girl on TV."
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol, good one.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dam hot weather for a Saturday
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't understand how anyone could ever get bored of RickyBoy's The System.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My vote for best traffic girl is Alysha Del Valle on Ch 7 in LA. Did I mention that she's a Dodgers fan?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I think I mentioned this in another topic some time ago. There was a weather girl in Miami, Jackie Johnson. She was regarded as the hottest thing going in Miami. One Sunday, she and a friend sat about 4 rows in front of me at a Dolphins game. To be honest, in civilian makeup, she was just a bit above average, IMHO. TV may really change ones appearance.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    The only one I can think of at the moment is Nicole Mitchell from Al Jazeera America. Nice enough face, amazing body (especially in the back), and very nice legs. She's also in the reserves for the Air Force.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    There's a weather girl in the U.K. called Sara Blizzard :-)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Jen Carfagno was far and away my favorite weather girl (and milf) until Kate Parker showed up on TWC. If I had to choose, I'd pick Kate based on age and not having birthed a few kids. Although, FWIW, I suspect Kate is a higher maintenance gal.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    AND, none of the weather girls in the OP link can hold a candle to either Jen or Kate IMO
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Jackie Johnson definitely...she moved to LA and she's been giving me a boner for years. Damn she's got a hot body and big tits. But nobody holds a candle to the weather girls on the Mexican TV stations in LA. Fucking insane.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I looked up Jen Carfagno.... Umm....no.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Like the link said, Jackie Guerrido and Elita Loresca are two of the hottest.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Jackie Johnson...fuck yeah [view link]
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    The only one I can think of at the moment is Nicole Mitchell from Al Jazeera America. Nice enough face, amazing body (especially in the back), and very nice legs. She's also in the reserves for the Air Force. Surprised that there weren't any burka jokes.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    The NBC affiliate in Phoenix has a great looking weather girl, Caribe Devine. Nice looking girl but every time she turns and gives a profile shot her ass looks heavenly. I'll watch her every chance I get. But then I appreciate a great ass on a woman.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    The Weather Girls recorded my favorite song: "It's Raining Men"
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    I get up extra early on weekends just to watch Dylan Dreyer on the Today show. Talk about an ass you'd like to see sticking up in the air just before plowing into it. Only 6 more hours!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion