tuscl

What's more annoying?

A ugly girl who thinks she looks good with high standards and has a bad attitude, or a plain jane who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread and call beautiful girls alright or whatever when you say you like a certain girl o them . I think plain janes the worst because i see them on social media thinking they are models

12 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    All, but I do like a lovely woman that doesn't seem to know it. Example, my ATF.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I only fuck wit dem bitches that show strong sexual energy to me....you boyz can keep the uptight over paid club hookers
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I think what you're describing are girls with the same problem. Jealousy and low self esteem.

Introduction to Women 101:

"Women are completely and totally jealous of any other woman who is prettier than she is. It makes them insane."

So they put up an "eminent front" to make themselves (and others) believe that they are super awesome. And they put prettier girls down to make themselves feel good.

Is it annoying? Absolutely fucking annoying. But if you make a list of everything that is annoying about many of the women you encounter, I'm not sure that would be near the top of the list.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Jerikson u nailed it brah!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    A bad personality makes looks irrelevant.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^true
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe a 300 pound ugly Hefner on stage dancing was the most repulsive thing I ever saw in a strip club.
    I was like eewwwww. Look away. I see girls who look 1000 times better in any old grocery store.
    Then you can't help but look and she is taking her clothes off, gross. It was annoying as hell that I paid to get into the strip club to see that. Absolutely no screening process apparently.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I believe a 300 pound ugly Hefner"

Was that a Huge Hefner? Y'know the guy with PlayCow magazine?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never heard of a playcow mag. I don't want to google it either.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Geezus dude, are you serious? It was a joke....

What you meant, I believe, was a 300 pound "heifer", which is a young cow. Not a Hefner. That's a guy. His full name is Hugh Hefner, and he owns (or at least owned) and started Playboy Magazine.

So I made a joke. Apparently even that was too deep for this forum. Geez.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I failed to spell check. Actually my pc auto corrected incorrectly.
    Yeah,I've heard of Hugh Hefner. I think there's been a few discussions on here about him.

lol,
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Actually my pc auto corrected incorrectly."

Right. Yeah. You've gotta watch those spell checkers that insert Hugh Hefner's name. Happens a lot. Really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion