tuscl

remembering the day i turned pro

Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:19 AM
I was visitng my home clean club this night i walks in and usual get my drinks then tip...set down in my dark corner up against the wall and as i watched the first stage rotation i remember beimg frustrated on not getting pussy in a month and feeding my dick my fist as a steady diet needed to stop....as the night progressed i bought lappers as usual when they went on sale...just going through the motions dying to get laid but to no avail....az the night was coming to a 2 amer close...i remeber vowing i would fuck these bitches from dis club then others but i was determined to be the man and to finally go from novice to professional club hound...i remeber the last conversations with a dancer on how in a few weeks im turning pro...i then asked if she wanted to go home and fuck for pay...she hugged me and said no baby but good luck and be safe....i love dat girl....so kind to me before i became juice....a few weeks later i fucked a rookie from dis club for a over priced $1'500 but i was on my way..... Feel free to share your stories

4 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Tunna faggot
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ya thats y jackie left...tuna's faggotry
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Professional hound = Pro Ho
  • Duke69
    10 years ago