tuscl

to george micro dong

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:48 PM
I have a question....i lately have become jealous over your life situation with having a wonder wife that allows you to chase young girls at the club and the beautiful thang is she knows and is still loving you as her life partner...this is what i believe the final step is to become a master of being da mane.... How did you achieve this ? Most girls i open up to about my lifestyle cant Handel it . I vow to keep trying and to always be honest because i want a women to love me for all of me the good and the bad.and i want to love her the same way Im clubbing for life bottom bitch or not Love Fuck you jackie3moonz

5 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Very few women understand why men go to clubs, just as few men understand why women need over 100 pairs of shoes. But I also think just because a woman may not care about your clubbing, she may not be the best match for you in other ways. There's so much more to a meaningful relationship than sex, which one realizes once the sex is a given. I would not make the #1 item on my check list, "Is okay with me going to strip clubs" when looking for a soul mate.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I like the fact that women can't Handle it. Hallelujah. Remember if ain't Baroque don't fix it.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Rockstarr666 thank you for those words and yes i do agree that me clubbing shouldn't be the mane focus to a meaningful relationship...thats y if you read a little more closely its me really wanting to base a relationship on complete openess and open minded ness....every time i deside to get close to a current SO i hate that i have to sneak around her back to do the thangs that make me happy...i hste it so much that i refuse to lie to them now...in hopes that one day a girl will be thankful and grateful that im that open to her not to lie about being a rake and a woman izer....if a lady can love me for the worst of me then trust me because i refuse to lie to her and i extended the same freedom to her just as long as she never lies to me as well...it would be a beautiful relationship based on complete trust and respect..that is what i would marry
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Tuna: Then you have to go for it and explain up front that you will be going to clubs. You will lose a few women this way, but you might actually be better off in the long run because anyone who sticks around will trust you with anything. It's very hard for most men, including me, to be 100% honest with a woman when it might cause friction in the relationship. We seem to have that 'lie' gene deep in our DNA. Maybe I should tell my FWB about my dancer friend...? Who knows, it might end up as a threesome! But frankly I'm not planning on telling her anything.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol...rock star 666 i agree with your whole comment...their is a lot of truth and truthful humour in it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion