tuscl

Girls who quit heroin gain weight

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I learn something new all the time. Knowing very little about heroin, I had always assumed that it slowed metabolisms down and that quitting the drug would speed them up. But I have come to learn that girls who completely quit heroin and eventually taper off the methadone actually gain weight. In two recent cases, I barely recognized the strippers in question as they each put on about 30 pounds. One of them looked fantastic with the extra weight, but the other not so much unfortunately.

To my dismay, the one who does not look so good anymore finally offered me OTC, after spurning my advances about a year ago when she was still on the methadone and looking like a hot ticket. For a brief moment, the selfish part of me was kinda' wishing she was still on the methadone and had kept her former shape, before the more humane part of me kicked in felt glad for the girl that she finally kicked everything. But I did not do OTC with her, not looking like that.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    On the plus side, they're not falling asleep while sucking your dick anymore. So they got that going for them.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Rick, anyone who ever met Gwen from Plat Plus Columbia already knew this. One look and you could tell where she was on the heroin cycle.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    When some members here speak of getting for FS for $100, do they look like this?

http://hipsterorhooker.com/post/14625338…

Frankly, I have higher standards
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    magicrat - LOL. You know she was the first person I thought of when I saw the topic. for you Follies pervs, I just heard that Calli is back again and gained more pounds again. My thinking on the weight gain and loss has more to do with their life style changes. When they are not doing drugs, they eat more.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Duh! Another genius insight from RickyBoy. Wonder what his next one will be? That water is wet?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Motor-Thanks for introducing me to some new internet fun. Hipsterorhooker. Hahahahaha.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    I still tip z her z
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My friend who quit heroin and took up suboxone found a way to lose weight - smoke crack.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion