tuscl

I turned a stripper down for a dance and she invites me to her house??

This was a new one for me. I turned a stripper down for a dance saying maybe later. Then after she persisted a little bit I told her I didn't have enough cash. Then she started saying we could negotiate for whatever I have left. I said no thanks and then I believe she pretty much told me to forget any cash and I could just come over to her house. What kind of trick is that? I just hesitated and said maybe later. (I wasn't really attracted to her.) Then she just said "I knew it wasn't about the cash." I was thinking what does that mean? Did she finally realize I'm not attracted to her or not that much?

10 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think having a huge age difference makes it easier because it reduces the sexual aspect and makes friendship easier to achieve. I've found that a lot of these girls have never had a stable and educated older man in their life and they like having one once they get used to it.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I agree, it's not very common, but also not unusual with the right two people. Sometimes it's hard for dancers to establish friendships outside of the club as people tend to be judgemental of the profession or disshonest in their intentions. A guy who can be trusted, already knows your a dancer and likes you anyway is a rare find but something that many dancers value.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The first time I met a dancer OTC, I had just arrived as my ATF's shift ended and it was dinner time. So we met at a restaurant a couple of blocks away and had a nice dinner together. After that we started doing it regularly. She always acted like any other young girl out for dinner and a few drinks with a friend. I don't think it affected our in-club relationship at all, when she wasn't busy with another customer she'd come sit with me, but she had already been doing that before we met OTC. I felt more like a friend than a customer, but that happened almost from the day I met her. I don't think this sort of thing is very common but I don't think it's all that unusal either.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    The first time I met a stripper OTC I didn't realize all the Stripper shit that went on many times. This dancer was actually quite nice and didn't try all that stuff with me. Of course she was the one who suggested we go out to eat after she got off from work. I spent some time hanging out with her OTC. It just seemed like I was hanging out with an ordinary girl except she was 2 years older than me. After encountering other strippers, I am wiser now and usually try to avoid getting to know any stripper OTC. Just say no to S.S.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I've been the recipient of a couple of OTC propositions. I have never taken anyone up on them, because I believe them to be just SS. However, another thought that I have had is that they may be a set up for an encounter with Jason, the stripper's boyfriend, who just got out of prison, and is looking to make some money in a way that is not as time-intensive as his girlfriend's...using, perhaps, a tire iron rather than a g-string. Am I too paranoid? or not paranoid enough?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    In my experience some of these girls have extremely fragile egos and can't handle rejection at all. They need to grow up. Unfortunately the strip club environment allows these girls to continue juvenile behavior. Ever notice how much a strip club environment feels like high school? That's what strippper shit is, high school (or junion high) behavior. If they worked anywhere else they couldn't get away with it. As someone else pointed out elsewhere, a lot of these girls are living in fantasy land.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    That actually sounds amusing in hind site. I must have got her upset without even trying. Her Stripper S. didn't work on me.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    If you had accepted the offer to go back to her house, she would have given you a false address and stood you up. She was just trying to get back at you for rejecting her. Typical stripper shit.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I agree, it sounds like she was busting your balls. Oh well, screw her, there are plenty of beautiful women with good attittudes in the stripping industry. I'd be willing to bet that, with that chip on her shoulder, she doesn't do much business.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    After thinking about this one for a bit, I believe this may be a dancer I have turned down many times and never got a dance from a single time. I'm not 100% sure but maybe now she will ignore me. I usually get more than enough attention from girls I am attracted to within strip clubs and outside strip clubs and don't want to bother with girls I'm not that attracted to. If some guys aren't attracted to every single girl in a strip club, I don't know why that is hard for some people to believe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion