tuscl

bring back feminine strippers too portland

Too many stretch marks, tattoos, piercings and not enough hair on their head. Plus their hair color is blue, red, pink or whatever freakshow color. not stippers more like side show freaks. PLEASE BRING BACK SEXY hot strippers that dont break the scale and have stretch marks showing all the kids she has ( like a tree with rings ) I Want a WOMAN not a whatchamacallit.....they will hire anything that will get naked....bring back the class and GET RID OF ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SK TO SEE ID OR WONDER IF TONIGHT PAY WILL COVER THE BABYSITTER. OH AND THE PIMP THAT GOT YOU THE JOB IS WEEEAAAAK

5 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    At Tycoons in Detroit last week I saw a 250 pound dancer get down on the floor in front of the bar and start booty-shaking in competition with stage dancer closest to the bar. I swear when she stopped flexing her knees the flesh on her butt jiggled for another 30 seconds. Why did she or the manager think this was attractive? I guess they didn't need me or the $300.00 I had in my pocket when I left as soon as I finished my drink.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    To each their own.
    I'm no fan of fat or stretch marks, but I love alt girls with tats and piercings. Bring on the blue mohawks!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Hey, I wouldn't put down those weird hair color chicks with tattoos and piercings like that. My current fave at my #2 club is most definitely an alt girl. We hit it off in a way such she would be cool even if she had never been a stripper. There's more conventionally attractive women there, but they're much more boring and I wish my old favorite there would just go away. BTW, there ought to be enough clubs in Portland that someone who fits your type ought to be in one of them.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Five years and not a single review? And I should pay attention to an opinion like that because...?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    the OP is a model!! I assume another juice alias haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion