tuscl

having a good night out because of a whale

Friday, August 22, 2014 12:02 PM
Ever go out to club and thangs be dead then a whale walks in and starts tossing money ? Bruh this old greesy looking machinic game in and i shared a few beers with him. 4 beers latter this guy was buying me rounds of beer, food and vip dances. I couldn't believe it this guy never knew me but after a few beers and some laughs i was in shock on the kindness of this old mans heart to shower me with such enjoyment with the ladies and refreshments...once the night was over the old man was broke and drunk as fuck.. i drove him home. I left with his number and a night i cant forget.. that dude spent $5,000 easy on entertainment and was a true inspiration to me once im old. Has this ever happened to you ? Have you done this to another patron ? I felt like i was clubbing with my dad and it was insane fun and funny

9 comments

• .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Shyt it was one of my $5 admission, $10 dranks and $10 tipping nights and leave at 10 until this old devilish mothafucka strolled in making it a good night for the girls and me little ol juicebox
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I'm that guy.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Nice ! Then we need to club again
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    It left an impressive impression on me. As i get older i want to become that guy just a lot cleaner lol....i like the idea of discipline the next generation of johns lol
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    It was amazing to seat at the set of a master and to enjoy the blessing s of being his student for the night
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!!!!!!!!
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    "Did the wigger get a table dance?" Shake it up! Shake it up! Whoooh!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion