tuscl

High school dry hump. Have we gone full circle?

kipnivens
Washington
Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:10 AM
When I was in high school - I grew up in a pretty locked-down place - the best sex I could get was the "dry hump," which was essentially grinding with a girl until LDK. Then I got older, played the scene, fucked a bunch of women. Looking back from that vantage point, the dry hump was a failure. Ultimately, I fell in love and got married. Then kids and 15 years of marriage happened. I don't want to have an affair. I only want to have a sexual outlet that doesn't involve my wife, since she's not as sexual as me. So I became a SC monger and seem to be perfectly happy going back to the dry hump. How crazy are we to think that nutting in our pants like a 16 year old is a good thing?

8 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    I was a school official and I once had a 14 year old girl ask me if I knew her parents who had gone to the same school. I assured her that I did remember them well, if not fondly. She told me that they loved the school and that she had been conceived in the auditorium. No dry humping there!
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I had sex for the first time at the ripe old age of 12 guys. Even then i did do some dry humping but never got off until she pulled me out and took me inside of her. I've been getting laid for a long time guys and I grew up in a stricked home. I guess it just comes natural to me and well the fact even at that age I was keen on girls with slutty reps...if I Hurd that so and so was a slut I quickly found her and asked her out on a date. This always panned out well for me. The oldest slut i fucked at 12 years old was a nahboor that was 16 and a slut from hell....god those are some good memories...that kinky bitch made me the smooth operator i am today
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Comedian Josh Gardner has a song called "Dry Humping". I tried to find a YouTube link but to no avail.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What was the blondes favorite nursery rhyme? Hump me dump me
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL at WhiteK: "Hey! Where's the white women at?" - Blazing Saddles
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Hey White after reading three of your posts I suggest you smoke 100 cigarettes a day.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Maybe it's time to move from dry humping to sex OTC. Then you won't feel like a 16-year-old anymore.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hahahahaha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion