tuscl

has this ever happened to you part ii

corey
Florida
I got a dance from a girl. And she didn't offer the extra but she gave me a handjob over teh course of four dances. so i didn't ask her for a handjob and she gave me one.

that was pretty effin cool,

7 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Well, I do like to chat with the dancers as well. It has just been my experience that the extras girls are usually not into that. There are clubs I go to for extras and clubs I go to for conversation, relaxation and to spend a few hours with one or two of my favs.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    In my defense, I should state that I paid my standard rate, which admittedly includes a generous tip, but no more of a tip than that which does not involve extras (I generally tip around 100% to all sc personnel. But I only get to a sc every couple of months or so, so for me it is more like an outing to Six Flags than a regular part of my routine.)
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Yes, Yoda, I now that I'm just a foolish sentimentalist. I have, however, stopped asking after the hj if this means that we are going steady.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Lol, Yoda must be using the force on the dancers. (just a little star wars joke) :)
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I've never paid more than market value for a VIP booth for any extra. CTL: Extras girls are not about conversation.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Yes, with no instigation or request on my part. My only role was in not resisting. Afterward, she said to me, "How much do you think my time was worth?"

Unfortunately, she took the money I offered and took off, rather than sticking around for some conversation, as I would have preferred. I felt a little conspicuous re-assembling myself in a semi-crowded VIP room. I later found out that she had a reputation as the "extras girl" of the club, and got in trouble for letting a guy insert some digits in a fairly open part of the club. The drugs, however, were what got her fired.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Yes. Hand jobs, blow jobs and full service. All without asking. I never ask. I just know where to go....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion