tuscl

Damn......That Felt Good

Rolling into Rancho farmerart after my European vacation the first thing that I see is a cat running down the lane with a bird in its mouth. Before I even unpack the F-150 I get the shotgun out of the gun safe in the machine shop so I can dish out some vengeance for that lovely murdered songbird. Barely five minutes later a shotgun blast despatches that brutish cat to cat hell.

Damn! That felt good........almost orgasmic.

29 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Seems weird to make a post about killing a cat for doing what is it's nature to do. Or seeking vengeance on a cat in general,time for a better hobby.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Pussies are great for orgasms
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Cat = women

Art says in his entire life he's never been in love with a woman.

My guess is that Art is working thru some deep issues

Move along...nothing happening here...
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @ime,

The cat is not native to North America. As an introduced species disrupting the natural ecosystem of this continent it should be extirpated.

As a conscientious environmentalist I am just doing my small part to rid our continent of this awful pest.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Hey Art - Are you a native to North America?
  • joker44
    10 years ago

Yeah Art, all serial killers have some [delusional] rationale :-)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Can't speak for fa, but North America is my native land. Does that make me a native?

If we take this far enough to the Biblical or Darwin version, we all pretty much started in the same place.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah i forgot about the plague of issues being caused by stray cats
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ime,

There are some concerns about the amount of "kills" cats have and their effect on the small animal and bird populations.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Art, do bunnies eating your garden get shotgunned too?
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Way to Art.

I take every opportunity to shoot feral cats.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure I agree with the level of... glee (?) you get from killing cats but I have no issue with killing pests and wild cats can certainly be pests.

Lot more respect for that than for people who go out and "hunt" big game.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Interesting on how both the Mustang and Longhorn were both invasive species in the west yet they didn't destroy the environment the way other invasive species have. They replaced the displaced Bison and plains deer in many areas. One of the most important reasons is that these animals were descended from breeds from Spanish Andalusia, Extremadura, The Azores, Canary Islands, and Cabo Verde. All arid areas, similar to the American West.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @mikey02,

Rabbits do little damage in my yard. Coyotes do an excellent job of keeping those buggers under control. If coyotes could climb trees there would be no need for me to shoot those bastard cats.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-Grey Foxes in the southwest climb trees.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    What gauge & shot size did you use. And what was the distance
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Mama Slick had a couple of Pitbulls that never let any cats on our land.

@Art-Get a good old Rednose.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    My sister and her ex used to keep a Bouvier de Flanders that was hell on squirrels, cats and probably a few Jehovah Witnesses as well.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Bouvier de Flanders"

WTF is that, like a wine or something?
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    This is ridiculous. You need help and a life.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You know Art, one male mastiff roaming around your grounds would terrify every animal away, including coyotes.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My old Rednose ate Mastiffs for slow food.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    Well shit, usually when I see a Farmerart post I know its going to be something interesting. Wasn't expecting a troll post, guess that European vacation was a good one.

But who am I to talk? I live on a ranch too, and anytime I see a dog I run over to my own machine shop and break out my shotgun and turn that bitch into red mist.
    In fact, I've been thinking all about this not native to the area thing a lot lately. I've decided why limit it to my private property and dogs? We should all be able to kill, anywhere, whatever we please FOR FUN if it isn't native to our geographic area. Open season on cows, horses, hell, white dudes, black dudes and OH OH don't forget yellow! Oh and cats too. Have fun while you're killing, guys. Don't forget to tell everyone you know how much pleasure it gives you.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @jerikson: A Bouvier (clipped) looks like a Scotty with a pituitary problem - 90 to 100 pounds, bred as sheep tenders, very tolerant and protective of children, and darn good hunters.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I feel ya, art. I'm a dog lover and also have kept macaws and a few African greys over the years. In general cats are pretty low on my short list of pet options.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I have a fighting cock. His name is El Gallo Negro. Undefeated west of the Mississippi.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Art, kids in America grew up taking out cats with sling shots and wrist
    rockets. You should save your shells.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-Haha.

You know how cats bring mice and birds to you as gifts? Our old Rednose would bring my Mom cats, a couple of opossums, and a skunk, once. His face had some scars from claws but he didn't seem to mind.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ pit bulls are awesome
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion