tuscl

It's the same all over

deogol
Michigan
Friday, August 8, 2014 8:33 AM
[view link] Women get in a Lamborghini, but not a normal chinese car.

7 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    Hey I have the same issue, when I walk into the strip club I unzip my fly and stuff a bunch of $100s in my crotch, all the girls want to be my friends. When I keep zipped up nobody talks to me! Lmao!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well, I don't have a Lambo but I do have a small vintage exotic. It attracts 14 year old boys more than anyone else. When I park it somewhere I'm surrounded by pimply teen boys. Women find it too small, too loud, too hot in summer and the ride too stiff. Women go for big honkin' SUVs like the Cadillac Escalade. Those are total chick magnets. But maybe if I had a Lamborghini I'd have better luck?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    LMN got him beat. LNM will one-up both of them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    "If you got the money honey I got the time!" Truer words were never spoken or sung. Money is THE most powerful aphrodisiac.The second most powerful is power! Any woman who tells you different is a liar or has a lot of money herself.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Henry Kissinger was the first person I ever heard say that Power is the greatest aphrodisiac. Right after the older paunchy, unattractive man married a 6 foot tall former model.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    A lot of stuff does work like that. But I still don't think having expensive stuff to impress is really a solution. But it is interesting. FWIW, driving a nice but basic sedan, I did see that often it was possible to hit on civilian women waiting at bus stops during the normal commute hours. Never tried to take them to dinner or anything but: 1. Drove her home, phone numbers, very nice civilian dates followed, mind blowing sex, sleep overs and early relationship followed. Long term contact too. 2. Phone number, but would not get in car. She seemed available to me, but I didn't pursue. 3. Reluctant to get in car, but then did. Drove her to work. Phone number. Refused to kiss me. Showed me her tits and encouraged me to suck on them. 4. Picked up while walking on street. Let me drive her a few blocks back to her office. Work phone number. But always insisted she was married. Was actually apologetic about this. I did call her and she was still apologetic. 5. Maybe off duty working girl. Walking home with groceries. I cruised past her a couple of times. She insisted I stop car. She got in and let me driver he a few blocks more to home. Then she took me inside. Another woman and little girl in front room playing piano. She took me to back room. Sparsely furnished, no junk around. Probably mixed use residence and working pad. She never mentioned money, but offered herself to me in completely face to face and civilian manner. I was married, and did not know what to make of all this, and got cold feet. She was Hispanic and spoke limited English. I tried to talk to her but it didn't work well. She saw my reluctance and so she showed me to the door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion