tuscl

Universal Hot / Crazy Matrix

Chemicaltoilet
North Carolina
Monday, August 4, 2014 4:19 PM
I came across this video today and the man makes some great points. Do you think all strippers should be considered the "Danger Zone"? Anyone ever come across any Unicorns? [view link]

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Here is a Unicorn: [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    That was epic. A friend texted it to me!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Absolutely fucking HILARIOUS !!! And true. The unicorn thing was incredible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Very entertaining and somewhat informative - but I think I’ll stick w/Juice’s advice instead
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I liked the danger zone description of who to avoid (at about 2:00). Anyone named Tiffany. Hilarious!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The guy would label every dancer I've met as in the danger zone. Reminds me of a song called something like highway to the danger zone. I remember hearing that a few times while driving to work before dawn for a summer job and my spedometer was broken and I wasn't at all concerned about any police catching me. My car spedometer couldn't go past 55 even if I was flying by everyone on the highway. The people at work made strippers seem like very rational people. I think they hired a bunch of crazy people.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    funny video. :)
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Very funny, very true.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Very eerie...someone JUST sent me this video a day or two ago. Now I come on TUSCL...and someone has a thread about it. Coincidence?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Govikings this is advice that every man should have. When men find good info it spreads like wildfire - let the masses know. Everyone read the unicorns profile - it's hilarious! Movies with subtitles lol
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I dated a lady I pulled out from Plenty of Fish, she looked like hot below the crazy line in the pic, but turned out to be in the No-Go zone when I saw her in person. But still, she was still a ball of fun. Laughed out loud when I saw it.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I have a flow chart for dating that is similar to this. It works great for weeding out second dates. I never use it in clubs though as this is a different arena for the chase.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion