tuscl

OTC

crazyjoe
Colorado
If you do otc at a hotel and there is two beds, do you fuck the hoe in one and sleep on the other?

5 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL no; I always get a queen or larger single bed when I can. I'm a cuddler!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If she really is a stripper and you are doing OTC with her, then she is probably very attractive, at least to you.

I treat all women as civilians, and at all times. Some of the best times are the in-between times. I would cuddle with her, kiss with her, talk with her, and start warming her up for a second round. If she wants to stay and sleep with me, she will most certainly be welcome and extremely well treated. I would be sure to get one of the hotel's towels so that we don't have to sleep on the wet spot.

SJG
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's what I do, CJ. Who wants to sleeping the sweat spot anyways.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Yes indeed. Why sleep in a wet spot? Nevermind that the bed often smells like whatever stripper perfume she was wearing that night. Also, I have no interest in having them stay the night, so that is not an issue. So absolutely yes, when I sleep in a room with two doubles or queens, I always bang the girl in the bed that I don't want to sleep in that night.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    riiiiiiiiiiight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion