tuscl

Ebola Virus

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
If there is an outbreak in the US, will you stop clubbing?

I won't.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It will take a lot more than a highly contagious, almost always fatal, debilitating disease to keep me out of strip clubs.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "It will take a lot more than a highly contagious, almost always fatal, debilitating disease to keep me out of strip clubs."

What are you talking about, those are offered daily in VIP rooms across America lol!

I remember I was just getting into Toronto clubs when the SAR outbreak was a big topic. If you don't remember Toronto was probably the biggest city in North America affected by that. I just proceeded with caution.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ebola strips on the weekend at Starz in Gardena.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I'll just up and move to Gaza.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Ebola strips on the weekend at Starz in Gardena."

Damn, Slick, you're like Robin Williams. You figure if you throw enough crazy shit out there, fast enough, sooner or later something will be funny...and when you hit, you hit big. Fucking hilarious.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Church and business leaders should work on changing people's automatic response which involves shaking hands. People can get sick that way. In fact thousands die each year from the flu but people keep spreading gems by shaking hands with total strangers. I know if get sick, I will want to shake a few hands. So many nice people, lol.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    germs not gems unless you think getting sick is a gem of a thing to give to someone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion