tuscl

attention all old fuckers on tuscle

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:43 PM
whitch one of you old prunes rolled up in my club in Asheville north Carolina and bought like four thousand in dances and hogged up all the hot dancers tonight ? im being serious on this shadow ? magrat? bang ? juice ? who the fuck was that ? he had to be a tuslcer ? dude clamed to be 93 years old and was tossing twenties like hot cakes... and had to class not to say hellow or meeeelloooow to me da juice ....you cant miss me....im epic huge.....im 457 pounds and can bench press 670 right now...you just cant miss me...and you had to know it was me because you keeped looking at me every time I passed.....bro for one rock on your a true inperation to me and two you out did me that night....shit tuscl 4 life

10 comments

• .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    my vote was magrat but wooo the fuck knows
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    no way it had to be shadow that fucker is dying to meet you and to take over your club...know wake up and go ambush follies on that capri third annual birth day bash at follies deep in the atl and maybe just maybe make yourt firtst ldk or kedny nut in that old farts face
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    J. Howard Marshall
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im not an old fuck but I hogged them all
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe it was The Wandering PL. I heard that the legend was true.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    It wasn't me Juice....I had all the gals with me in Greenville SC.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    lol....well played
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hell yeaaaaah
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Yes he really is the piece of shit boyfriend that everybody ones you about...I can vouch for that, Im the ex...Juice, bigtuna, duke, revlong, whatever you want to call him, is the same guy and he is a piece of garbage! He cannot function in a normal relationship with a normal human being. He would rather stay layed up on his girlfriends couch on his girlfriends computer in forums such as this shit. Sponge everything he can and give nothing in return. He underestimates other people's intelligence and my ability to find shit out! He has NOTHING in life and doesn't want anything from life except a disability check. Dear Juice (Jackie), FUCK YOU!
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Yes he really is the piece of shit boyfriend that everybody ones you about...I can vouch for that, Im the ex...Juice, bigtuna, duke, revlong, whatever you want to call him, is the same guy and he is a piece of garbage! He cannot function in a normal relationship with a normal human being. He would rather stay layed up on his girlfriends couch on his girlfriends computer in forums such as this shit. Sponge everything he can and give nothing in return. He underestimates other people's intelligence and my ability to find shit out! He has NOTHING in life and doesn't want anything from life except a disability check. Dear Juice (Jackie), FUCK YOU!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion