tuscl

bullwinkle you spoke some gospel truth in the fanky thread and i was double post

Bullwinkle aka couch juicebox69 what you just tossed down was gospel truth... this happened to me as well as I but the real me out as well...the trolls at the time destrod me and I came bake much like you are as a fun loving troll with truth inbeetween the lines. witch I thank in the big picture is a safer and a better way to entertain while sharing truth with people online and in person but more so online. hell ive honestly keep dating and having free sex with strippers and I could write about it all the time but I don't because honestly no body on this site believes it happens to anybody....hell a lot I times I only stage tip and have drinks and never once pay those high twenty doller prices for three minutes of trying a ldk...sorry king I cant I try but cant....a lot of times my money is spent on dates with strippers and shit like that but once again no body beliesves me as well.....Bullwinkle you truly do have juice in you I can see it from the beginning and even more so know as you have recreated yourself bake on tuscl.....ps bro I love the new you as I believe others love the new me,,,,,,but this is making people wonder is juice really having a lagit converstationl online with himself right now with multiple accounts and all I can say is this site helps me give names and organization to the voices inside my head

5 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Of course Juice. If you didn't have yourself to talk to, you would go nuts. Perfectly understandable.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    mikey juice is like jesus

thank about this....

for those that love him they have let him inside them

in return their becomes a little juice in all of us

no don't juice like jesus has left a mark on the human race
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    amen
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago