tuscl

ADVICE NEEDED

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:41 AM
I'm travelling for business from Boston to Sherbrooke Canada going through New Hampshire. Im looking for either the most upscale strip club that offers mileage or a good MP that is both not in a port o' potty and has hot women (not 30+ ex sushi masters). Suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!

5 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    There's little to be found in New Hampshire. The strip clubs are little or no contact and most require pasties. My ATF worked three shifts at the Gold Club in Bedford and couldn't stand it after making big bucks as an extras dancer in MA. I'm unfamiliar with AMPs in NH.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I was going to say, keep driving past sherbrooke to montreal, and party there, lol!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Here's some advice: drive fast and do your clubbing on the Canadian side of the border. Here's some more advice: post a review so that you can do your own research instead of coming on here hat in hand for stuff that is readily in reviews.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Really make an attempt to wine up in Montreal. Well worth the diversion to get in that city
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Advice needed? Practice safe sex. A man from Texas and a New Hampshire fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Texas man slams on the brakes. There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Texas man said "We Texans never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep. Then he says to the New Hampshire man, "Your turn"... And the New Hampshire man bends over and sticks his head in the fence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion