tuscl

set the mood for a repeat...damn im good or just lucky

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:41 PM
smoke fills the room. loud music defense me. fog machine is blowing and strobe lights are a zooming. 4 years ago it all started like this when I meet my ATF and my life was filled with weekly sex meetings. blow jobs and movies. dinner and reverse cowgirl. shit boys for the next four years I felt like I had it made then it all came to a end. I figured I would keep enjoying the club scene but I would never feel and experience this again. a year after it all stopped I found this new girl that I was entertaining myself with at a local club that I can frequent weekly. before I knew it I noticed she had dilated pupals and her white milky skin was blushing red as was mine. my heart begain to pound once again and once again I pounder if she feels the same. we cuddle for hours with no dances on dead nights and only when the club just opens so I don't get her in trouble with management. all this is all to familiar with the first go around with my atf and im exited to see it happening all over again. we will snuggle in the cormer of the room and pet on each other while gazing into each others eyes. I know it want be long and she will be back at my crib for movies dinner and all knight of sex. im either highly skilled at seduction and don't realize it or im just one lucky mother fucker

16 comments

• Fanky
    10 years ago
    I hope this last another four good years
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    F.A.N.K.Y.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible im not a pl but a peace of shit that dancers date
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible that no body else on tuscl has experienced this kind of close ness to a exotic hooker
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it plausible that what you people believe is lies is hard facts of my life called fanky j
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible I kicked alucards ass on my last trip to the motor city
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible fanky was lurking on the tuscl meeting in detriot
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible your children will grow up sigining the praises of kang fanky lord of south and north America of da fanky
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    fanky seeks and fucks out nasty ass hookers
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    fanky needs a sub sandwitch with extra mayo
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    is it possible that fanky wins again booooooom bang bang
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Pluuuubbbbssssdt!
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    F.A.N.K.Y. 4 L.I.F.E.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Is it possible that Fanky is Juice?
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    It is probable that Fanky is a low-functioning narcissist. Fanky --> ignore list
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion