tuscl

Has a dancer ever tried to embarrass you or scold you for finishing?

In my experience the times that I have climaxed most of them didn't say anything, gave me a funny look and a few smiled about it , but I have seen on one occasion at a club where this girl walked out on a guy during a lapdance because he had finished. You knew she was mad because she slammed the door to the booth. I was just wondering has anyone experienced a occasion where a dancer tried to embarrass you are scold you for wetting your pants?

3 comments

• skdii
    19 years ago
    Not exactly. I did have one favorite who got quite drunk and very frisky one night. After our 'finishing' dance, she stood up and almost yelled " I love the fact that I can make you come!" I was sorta embarrased, but she was so drunk she didn't even remember it the next time I went in.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    No. In fact, most dancers have tried to encourage it explicitly (I'm gonna make you cum!" at the beginning of the dance), or implicitly (telling me, "you have to give me an extra tip if I make you cum.") I have certainly never been embarrassed, scolded, or otherwise discouraged.
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Not me. Lately, some ladies actually look surprised...:-) Maybe the gal who slammed the door was mad because he didn't tip well enough for the climatic ending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion