tuscl

Strange company

gawker
Older than dirt
Several nights ago an old fav called me, said she'd like to see me and asked if I'd take her out for a coffee. I explained that my stripper budget for the month was gone, but she said she just needed cigarettes and a coffee. I bought her both and we sat in my car and talked for a couple of hours. She's currently seeing 2 men OTC and one is a 40 year old virgin. She says when he comes in the club for a lap dance she says he "jizzes in his pants 1/2 way through the first song". She explained how this happens with at least 1/2 the men she dances for in the club. The second guy she describes as a real nice guy who only wants to see her OTC cuz he requires her to piss all over him in order for him to cum. As we sat talking, she started stroking me up under my shorts, dropped her head into my lap and sucked on the head of my dick while stroking.
Not free OTC but not bad for $20 worth of butts.

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Gawker!Gawker!Gawker!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Keep up the stories! You make my interactions with strippers seem tame.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "She explained how this happens with at least 1/2 the men she dances for in the club."

That would tend to validate what my CF told me that 60% of the guys she does 3 song dance sets for LDK. Several people challenged that statistic when I mentioned it recently, but I think it's valid.

I do wish my dancers were as desperate for funds as this one seems to be
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    That amazes me. In all my years of lap dances I can only recall two times when a dancer got me into the territory of "maybe I could cum" during a lap dance without using her hands. Plenty of dancers have gotten me rock hard before, and some dancers that were nude have orgasmed on me before, but I can't say I could ever blow a load that easy. Actually I'm kinda jealous because if I had the ability to do that I would be saving a lot of money in the VIP lol!!! But on the other hand I wouldn't want to shoot my load prematurely which sounds like that may be an issue for a lot of these guys.

Note: I only wear jeans in the club sometimes dress slacks so that may be part of my non shooting issue.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I never LDK. If I could, it would save me a lot of money.

I don't get lap dances any more. I just tell the strippers to suck me and fuck me.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - you think she was hard up for funds? After all, she said she loved me. LOL! At the end of the week when I start with a new "stripper budget" I told her we'd get together. I told her about my ATF and my poor attempts to break away from her spell and she said if I got a hotel room she'd make me forget my ATF. She's a good sport and we get along well. She's had lots of shit in her life and I wish I had the ability to help her more..
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So when she does OTC with the 40yo virgin who LDK's in his pants, what exactly does she do with him? Can't she choreograph it so that it works out for him?

I also have heard lots of stories from AMP and AAMP girls saying that alot of guys jiz instantly upon contact.

Because I know that in the dance booths strippers try to make guys LDK as fast as possible. I don't do this, and I don't like the idea of them trying to do it this way either. So usually I would not want to do those kinds of dances with them.

I look for things to enact upon them, like DFK and DATY. And of course what I most like is FS done in long slow sessions.

I think of one time in an AMP session. The girl wanted to do FS with me, but it was her period. If I'd of known that I'd of stayed home. But I need to be a gentleman. So she wanted to do HJ, so I obliged her. But I put us both in the right mindset by the ways I stroked her, through her clothes, and all over, and using both hands. When I did cum I surprised myself with the range and pressure. She was taken back by this too.

Needless to say, she was extremely enthusiastic and really let go in FS when I came the next time.

I just finished reading in Robin Baker's "Sperm Wars" that the reason, subconscious, why women like to sometimes do HJ and BJ is that usually it is when they are not fertile and they use it as a kind of a medical exam. They want to see functionality and a lack of infection. So when you do it, you are putting on a show for them. I suggest always keeping this aspect of it in mind.

Sex workers see lots of stuff and they are always interesting to talk to.

SJG
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    The 40 yo virgin has some religious hang ups. I've met him a couple of times and whenever the conversation moves to sex he starts reading scripture. One time I was at her apartment and he stopped in so the three of us sat around chatting. She and I started talking about the relative merits of spitting vs swallowing and he got up, took out a Bible and started reading psalms. She tells me he sends her money almost every week ( he comes from an old New England family with lots of "old money".) when they're together they just talk for hours and it usually swings around to religion or spirituality. She's a very good listener.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Still amazes me anyone can LDK and my club attire is thin shorts commando. Even tho I am 56 I am sure it would be easier to grow taller than LDK.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A 40 year old virgin who goes to a stripper's house to read the Bible! If he was any more of a pathetic loser, he would spontaneously combust.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think strip clubs and strippers do sometimes provide a necessary therapeutic service. I have certainly learned a great deal from the interactions, and most of this was just talking.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Thinking about this,

I don't know what either the 40yo or the girl want to come from their association. I might suggest that after his quick ejaculation, maybe she could just make sure they both are naked and let them lay down together, and cuddle, and maybe kiss, and maybe massage each other, and maybe see how soon he is ready for a second round.

Also they could take a bath together and maybe sleep together, and maybe she could cook for him.

As far as the quick ejaculation, I believe this can be dealt with. Mostly it is just a matter of letting you mind and body flow into the experience and into the energy flows through both of your bodies. It is when you try to resist, that ejaculation occurs.

This is why those practiced in tantra can go for hours. It is not because they are holding back or preventing something. It is because they are allowing themselves to be fully drawn in to the experience.

A regular type of experience of my own has been at Korean 10 day houses. These are a type of AAMP. They rotate the girls every 10 days. The girls are young and very attractive. I have always been surprised by how hot looking they are. The price is right too.

One problem though, they do not do GFE.

But anyway, the girl's basic first move will always be to get on top of you and start riding. They have to do lots and lots of guys per day. This is easier for them because they can control it. I think many guys will come that way. And the girls really do put all of themselves into it. They let go and take themselves to a nice climax.

SO I just let them do it. I don't resist in any way. I don't dissociate from it in anyway. I engage fully. I am moving to meet her. And my hands are all over her entire front side, massaging her from lower belly to tits and just completely getting off on this experience of having the Goddess and Source of All Life riding me. I feel our shared energy flows and I feel the joining of our chakra resonance centers. When she slows, I hold her by pressing in on the widest girth of her hips. This is not at the soft "love handles", it is lower down at the hardest place with no fat, the tops of her thigh bones. Holding her like this firmly, by the girth of her hips, while being up inside her like an inverted mortar and pestal, is an awesome experience.

Then when she has done with that riding position, I continue to focus on that place where the head of my penis is at the top of her vagina and I feel how all energy radiates from there and runs up her spine. Staying joined with her like that and without putting any weight on her limbs and without pulling her hair, I put her on her back. I get a pillow under her head and get her hair up on top of her head so that it does not get pulled. I do not put my weight on her. Rather my weight is on the back of my own arm, which is up under her and while my hand holds the back of her neck like she were a baby.

Then following the energy flows in a sense similar to when she was on top, I give her a slow and gentle fucking. I position her thighs various ways and give her a lot of shallow g-spot massaging. I use deep strokes sparingly but very purposely. I let air get out so that I can make a vacuum inside of her so that we join tighter. And always I am feeling her muscle contractions, listening to her breathing, and watching as the colors start to bloom in her face, and her makeup becomes redundant.

60min is just about the minimum. It is a quickie. It all could be better if they would do GFE, as that lets them more fully submit emotionally. But as it is, they love it, and if I come to seem them again the next morning they are eating out of my hand.

So of course, I have limited interest in quick "extras" in LD booths and VIP rooms, and I have no interest in LDKing in their either.

I believe that just by gentle learning experience, this 40yo can make a complete change.

My own experiences are mostly from this AMP and AAMP environment. Though it has cost me money, and though these places do have their limitations, I am very grateful for my experiences.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion