tuscl

Have you ever noticed some kind of reddish brown residue on your clothes after l

Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:36 PM
I was wondering if a dancer was wearing some kind of tanning spray or body spray. I guess I might need to look in the mirror after lap dances to try to figure out who is wearing it. The light is dim in the restroom. One dancer apparently had glitter on her boobs. That's a great way to get it on someone's face.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think it must be one of those self tanning sprays. Unfortunately it rubs off and I don't know who's wearing it. That's worse than glitter in my opinion.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes I encounter it all of the time and it's ruined some white & light colored clothing that I stupidly wore to the club. Some of it is self tanner and some is foundation/make up. Nothing like stepping outside the club or into the restroom and seeing your once white pants or shirt now several shades of light brown.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I only noticed it recently. I wonder if other dancers hate it too when it rubs off of customers back onto them? It seems to come out in the wash except my belt seems to be turning brown. Maybe dark colored clothes help.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    What is white residue on your clothes? I noticed I only see that when a dancer has her thighs up on my shoulder. Looks like some kind of powder.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    That's why I try not to wear clothes in strip clubs, but they keep asking me to leave.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    All I notice is the wet stain on my pants.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I always thought it was fecal particles, dingleberries or skidmarks from dancers grinding. I hope all dancers wipe their ass with wet wipes because toilet paper alone is not enough.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had that happen before
  • golfguy612
    10 years ago
    Funny, I just posted about this in a review of the Hip Hugger. It's not good.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I was all over a girl in a Fayetteville NC club and found that nasty brown shit all over everything afterwards. She must have sprayed on several bottles of that tanning crap. I has to do my own laundry that week.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nothing about the Hip Hugger is good.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I got back to the hotel one night after spending an evening at a club in Van Nuys. Washing my hands, I noticed the soap suds turning brown, and so I turned on the light and looked in the mirror. I looked like I had crawled through mud. It's a good thing I'm single and do my own laundry. It *did* come out, but I was a bit worried. Do these girls expect repeat business? I had noticed a strong acrid smell while getting a lap dance from the second dancer of the night, but hadn't thought anything of it at the time. It's something I'll be aware of in the future.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I fucking hate that shit! It seems to get popular in spurts, perhaps seasonal or something. Its one of the reasons I don't let strange strippers just plop down in my lap. I can deal with glitter and cheap perfumes, but that damned orange spray pisses me off. The worst part is for the most part you can't even see it on the girl in the club & the kind of cheap shit that rubs off on you is the shit that washes off in the shower. So, they're putting it on explicitly to go dance.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol yeah just when you thought that glitter was the worst along comes self tanning shit. With clubs as dark as they are I wonder why they bother with fake tan sprays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion