tuscl

rehab

Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:54 PM
ive been to rehabe four times in my life and im thanking i nee dit again. i mean im fuvkinh some of the finest pussy in the Carolinas and snorting some of the best blow in the states but im broke as a joke and sleeping on da streets if i lease my nice compute job mane. but that's besides the points . im really thanking on taking a long holida aka vacation just to cleanse my system and trying to brake some of my addicitons. i need help buts all i know. im not a very sexy mane at four humndreed pounders so selling drugs is some of the bsst way for my pussy supluies jsy ala kid capri signer offer

11 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Lets work on a gameplan too get u healthy, remember small baby steps and we can get it done
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    baby bakes ?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    One day at a time. Has that worked for you in the past? /12 step programs work for many. My ATF just got out of rehab. On the way there she put on makeup, made herself look beautiful, and asked mr to stop at an apartment house. I dropped her off and came back in an hour. She had fucked and sucked the 400 pound drug dealer for $120 worth of heroin. I was disgusted with her. She said he has to lift his belly up so she can suck his dick, then has to hold his belly out of the way so he could fuck her doggy style. I said you make yourself beautiful for him but just take me for granted while I pay you lots more in cash than you get from him? She said, there's a line of girls waiting to fuck the guy for drugs and he's choosy. This has made me sick cuz she's demeaned herself for him and taken me for granted. You've got to look in a mirror eventually and hopefully like what you see. Isn't that motivation enough?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    gawker thank you for your words... you've always been a close and like minded and soul tuscler that i understand and connect with thank you
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    city bus
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    meow ?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Gawker was the drug dealer juice?!?!
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I'm a yes only with 100 pound tight young spinners...no to the rest I'm a yes only with 100 pound tight young spinners...no to the rest I'm a yes only with 100 pound tight young spinners...no to the rest
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion