tuscl

greesing the staff of a gentelmens club

Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:27 PM
fellow goers I have a question about paying members of the staff such as the bouncers to insure my stay in the vip section of the club goes as plained. so how exactly do I place my three humdred dollars into this monster of a mans hand ? thank you for the answers in advance fanky

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I ONLY grease the bouncers hands with my secret mixture of Crisco, virgin olive oil, and bacon fat. Works everytime.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you are saying that you are greasing him with $300 don't worry, he'll let you know how. So far I have only had to do this at the Goldrush in Atlanta. it's $20 and they refer to it as a skip fee. She won't get called on stage during you VIP time. The floor guy and DJ split it. Usually your dancer will know how much is appropriate for her club. You just hand it to the guy just like if you were paying him for the house fee or tipping your barber.
  • Dracula
    10 years ago
    Hi I'm Dracul-A-Lucard and I love making big list , eating ice cream covered Dick and pushing that ignore button and yes please kind sirs excuse my retardation I am an assfaggot
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I love to grease bouncers! Favorite part of the strip club experience for me. I think you are misusing the word, however. It has nothing to do with ensuring privacy in the VIP. It's all about me literally greasing them.
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    lol meow
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    $300 to a bouncer? Is your intent to fuck him or the stripper? 😂😂😂😂
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Most don't seem to like it, but a few do. Seems they are somewhat more likely to let you fuck you them than to let you finger.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    In many of the so-called extras clubs that I've visited, VIP managers, door men, etc., expected to be tipped. At least in a place like Goldrush they come right out and solicit the payment so that there is no confusion - I found that rather refreshing, lol. In many places, it is a guessing game.
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    get your female friend to suck his dick? That ought to be a first
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol