tuscl

Wow...things are sloooow at TUSCL

zipman68
the speed force!
WTF? I come here in the morning for some erudite conversation...er, lulz and inappropriate posts 'bout tits, ass, and strippers...er, hookers. But nobody is engaging in said conversation!

OK, Juice has drifted away and I hope that crazy mofo is getting over whatever crazy shit that drove him to post 20,000 words per day. But no LMN? I wanted to hear about his trip to his family compound on the Vineyard where he had to helicopter out five Boston hookers, all covered in tats and sporting fake D-cups. I guess his shift makin' the Curley fries for Mr. McGee ran long. He's saving money for the junior prom you know...he's hoping a big "cor-saaage" will make his date (lil' Suzy) act like the chicks we talk about on TUSCL.

But c'mon man...no Dougsta? WTF?!!! I was beginning to think that dude was actually a billionaire who hired a crew of folks to post 24/7. You know...his "entertain the hoi polloi" crew that helps him maintain contact with the real world. At the end of the day he gets a report on the days activities while gettin' a BJ from one o' the BJ-girls he has on staff and says "continue the good work my man. Maybe tomorrow you should...oh fuck it...I'm going to cum soon...just slam Ricky-boy and bump some old threads...now go away".

C'mon folks...pick up the general craziness level.

5 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh...and the really crazy thing is that Dallas is posting about strippers, not guns! I guess Marvin Peterson's...er, Mr. Dallas'...time in jail for road rage has refocused him on strippers.

(full disclosure...I don't KNOW that Dallas is actually the dude in SC's story about the cranky ol' gun nut with stripper issues...but we know Dallas is a cranky ol' gun nut. Indeed, before today I would have said he was more focused on guns than strippers. Not sure if that increases or decreases the likelihood that Dallas=Marvin Peterson)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I guess when the faggots stopped posting there was nothing more for the others to talk about.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!

Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Erudite....is that the Jews? or does it have something to do with belching?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol...yes tuscl is very borring
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion