tuscl

I have a suggestion for the fourm

Saturday, July 19, 2014 3:56 PM
Ok , my suggestion would be we add music genre to the type of strip club. that way we can know exactly what type of strip club we are dealing with and we could use that as a search function. Also we should be able to search the type of dancer ethnicity, if i want to find an all black strip club i need to open every single page just to look if its all black, that takes to much time. Also if a club is classified as mixed, that tell us nothing, is it a hip hop mixed strip club, or is it a mixed rock strip club In my observance, there are only 2 type of strip clubs, BOOTY SHAKEN and Walking around the pole doing crap, we need a CLEAR distinction between the two, PLEASE HELP ME

10 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    They play music in strip clubs?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    They call that noise MUSIC!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'll add a third type of strip club-VIP Room oriented, FS clubs.
  • seanr86
    10 years ago
    I would second the suggestion to add a search function by dancer ethnicity. I like clubs with all black dancers; I know all my local ATL clubs by ethnicity but wanna hit the road and see some black strange in other cities.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Alot of strip clubs play many genres of music. It might be hip hop one song, then metal the next, then pop the next. IME, the majority of clubs play a mix of several genres rather than stick to just one genre. Sure there are some that only play hip hop and some that only play rock, but those clubs seem to be the minority.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My suggestion is that no one is allowed to make suggestions on here until they have submitted at least one review.
  • TravlerTrucker
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all the helpful input
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I second Shadow.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Keep driving trucker bob