tuscl

Have You Fucked umissedaspot's Mother Yet?

So far zipman68 and I have. Who else is in our prestigious club?

52 comments

• nuttingnice
    10 years ago
    no
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao...hope it was a good time
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you fuck alucard's mother too?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When you butted all over her face, did she say, "You missed a spot?"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's nutted. But how was her butt?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Naw. I've got standards.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Looks like you've got a club of two who admit to buttlicking a stupid troll. Such prestige.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ just mad because we fucked his mother.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Hey loser, isn't it time for you to put on your paper hat and report to work?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Getting really mad now!

Think I'll just stay at your mother's house and fuck her all day.

Spazz, urpissedonpot, spazz!

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Those fries aren't gonna bag themselves, tiger.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ look at urpissedonspot completely spazzing out here. Too funny!

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Apologies to RickDugan, Steve, etc for making Dougster my bitch. I didn't mean to take him from you. Just made fun of his trolling, and now it's ARF ARF ARF 24/7. Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck the shit out of her Dougster... make sure you wrap it so it doesnt fall off
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT UMISSEDASPOT ***
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Poor retardedjoe acts like his tongue is a hammer and every troll's butthole is a nail.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Keep bumping a thread about how everyone here has fucked your mother, moron! Too Funny!

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Umissedaspot is just jelous because his mom used to fuck him before she started fucking all of his friends
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    OK I get it now. I am a troll. ????
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Come on guys! She only charges $30, but you should be nice and tip her an extra $10 so she can feed urpissedonpot in addition to just supporting her smack habit.

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ sounds like she is ugly enough it might be worth paying her $30 to go away
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Friday night while everybody else was out, I see my bitch Dougster and his retarded sidekick stayed glued to the board crying out for my attention. Oh, cue the violins!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^Lol at all-time bumpmeister Dougster not knowing what bumping a thread means. HINT: It's not bumping when it's already at the top of the list, bitch. Stupid troll.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ wow! look how instantly the homo spazzed out! Guess we really hit the mark about his mom!

Spazz, umissedaspot, spazz!
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    We already knew that Dugster was queer from his constant claims that others are. I guess we can now also add that he is a mother fucker. His own and this is just his way of trying to cover it up.

And now get ready for another of his stupid remarks about me and the KKK. He knows nobody believes it but he has to run his mouth to protect his insecurities.

Don't worry fuck head. Your own mother won't miss you tiny dick.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    BonedBrother: "We already knew that Dugster was queer from his constant claims that others are"

By that logic you are also a queer. But everyone already knew that.

BonedBrother: "And now get ready for another of his stupid remarks about me and the KKK. He knows nobody believes it "

You are really so stupid as to think people here don't think you are a racist? ooohhhhkkkkaaayyyyy...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    As was expected, Dougster comes back with his usual broken record. The only thing he did not rebut was the claim that he fucks his own mother. Some things you just cannot deny, eh?
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    BTW, in the unlikely event that Dougster isn't just fantasizing, I've asked the cemetery management to notify me if my mother's grave has been tampered with. Nothing yet.

Keep dreaming, swinger.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ok, let's me see here. BonedBrother's repertoire consistent of two things - calling juice a "nigger" and me a "queer". And he calls other a "broken record"? Too funny!

@upissedaspot: Actually she staged her death to get away from you and so she could spend all her the money she earns whoring on smack instead of feeding you. You has been duped!

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Nice try backtracking, creep. Not! You're already on permanent record bragging over and over about having sex with a dead woman. Fuckin' weirdo.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    To be fair, umissedaspot, Dougsta did assert that your mother faked her death to get away from you and become a drug-addicted whore.

Can't we just compromise and simple assume Dougsta fucked a chick that claimed to be your mother? Perhaps a disturbed aunt or cousin.

Inappropriate joking aside, it is frickin' hilarious that you're STILL replying to Dougster on this. I expected to just see some Dougsta bumps. I'll let you in on something - Dougsta wins as long as you keep replying. Walk away from this.

Or don't. Your choice. Plus "don't" gives me the lulz. Also gives Dougsta and CJ the lulz. Thank about that.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    ^^^Like I'm gonna to take advice from troll fanboy Zipman on how to respond to one of his idols. Riiiight. It wasn't by being all Zipman-obsequious that I made Dougster my bitch. Who cares what he "asserts". I assert that he is one sick puppy who is fun to kick around from time to time.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Wow! Look at how instantly and angrily he spazzed out just because I bumped this thread.

Spazz, urpissedonpot, spazz!

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    My bitch Dougster soils himself in excitement every time he sees me post. Even Pavlov's dog wasn't that much a slave to a stimulus. lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ What a tough talker! I nearly tremble in fear every time he posts.

What do you think you're up to now? 90% of your posts about me. Good little bitch-boy, good!

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    @dougster- I've listed some TUSCLers you have problems with. Please rank them on who you hate the most. #1 would be the guy you hate the most.

•umissedaspot
    •Bonesbrother
    •jester214
    •Txtittyfan
    •Steve229
    •Maddog Romeo
    •Rickdugan
    •Player11
    •Lone_Wolf

Thanks
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I forgot Alucard. Throw him in there also.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!

I'd say only txtittyfan was a big enough POS to fall into the "hate" category. So in order of decreasing dislike

txtittyfan
    BonedBrother
    alucard
    Rickdugan
    Steve229
    Jester214
    MADFAG_ROMEO
    Payer11
    Lone_Sheep

Hard to know where to put upissedaspot since he hasn't yet told us which aliases he used before his current one. Right now he's around jester214 level.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks, I thought for sure Rickdugan would get the number one or number two spot. I thought your first three in order would be:

•Txtittyfan
    •Rickdugan
    •Alucard
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Rick gets points for his sense of humor. He's also funny in in unintended ways. Compare w someone like jester214 was born with 1/10,000th the sense of humor of a normal person.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmmm...umissedaspot isn't even on your dislike list Dougsta. That's cold... You spin a story 'bout fucking a dude's mother despite the fact that you don't even dislike the dude. I'm never going up against you in a troll-off Dougsta my man, 'cos you are KING OF THE TROLLS!!!

So umissedaspot dude, take my advice or don't take my advice. I don't care. But "thank" about this. Dougsta is behaving the way Dougsta always behaves. Nobody here is surprised. Dougsta is an oddball -- dude seems to post 24/7 with a lot of trolling but sometimes with serious threads. Threads that even his nemeses engage with (especially RickDuganDude, who seems to have a good sense of humor about all the trollin').

I'm not defending the trolling and I'm not encouraging the trolling. I'm just observing the trolling. And dude...know that you ARE trolling. Just like Dougsta. But that dude is a pro. He is like the world champ of trolling. You're a bush league troll, at best. You lost the troll-off the moment you responded to Dougsta with troll shit. The only question is how deep you're going to dig the hole your in.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Like I said above I'm not sure to place upissedaspot. Very likely he is an alias from the past. But which one? He won't say. Judging from his current alias he is about on par with jester214.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I herd she loves giving greek
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion