tuscl

Bets on what LMN is doing this weekend?

zipman68
the speed force!
So...what do you guys (especially Mikey) think? (Or "thank?" if you're the Juiceman)

I bet he got an idea from the Drake/Lance Armstrong thread and really needs some butthole lickin'. I bet we'll see a story in the Sunday paper saying that a young Miami man arrested for walking around (slowly) with trousers at the ankles yelling "I'm rich and I want a rimjob...if you're HAWT please come lick my asshole...I'll pay $1000"

Looking forward to seeing you in HuffPo "Weird New" LMN bro.

Any other ideas? Comments from the man himself?

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm more interested in what LNM is doing.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    I bet that only a pathetic troll fanboy could possibly give a shit.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Wow! Why so pissed off? Did zipman fuck your mother as well?

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    ^Lol at how the loser troll spazzes within minutes every time he sees my name. Must be camped out on this board 24/7 just waiting for his moment. What a chump.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Bets on what LMN is doing this weekend?"

The usual, bagging fries at Burger King this weekend
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    umissedapot <- just mad because I fucked his mother
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    umissedaspot = just mad because I fucked his mother
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    LMN is fucking umissedaspot's mom this weekend. She tells him u missed a spot and LMN has to start all over again. Over and over and over while umissedaspot is in his room hearing his mom moan and give orders to LMN
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    LMN is spending his weekend in Detroit, partying with the cool TUSCLers who are attending the Detroit meet. He said he would drive his Lamborghini to the club, snort coke off a stripper's ass and buy lap dances for everybody.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    LMN only does girls who are low mileage asshole lickers. Given his wealth, he can afford the ones who don't just lick the asshole of every guy who comes in the club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I heard that LMN is so wealthy that he's just gonna buy Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion