tuscl

Her Belly Tattoo

Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:06 AM
Good morning my people. Something that I've noticed with some strippers who've had children is the belly tattoo. Whether they had a C-section or stretch marks, many dancers have had tattoos on their bellies to cover up the scars. I know for the dancer, it's a personal issue. After pregnancy, the body changes and these changes can have psychological as well as physiological changes. As a straight male, I've never had an issue with a woman having stretch marks or a C-section scar. These things happen. I know that some of y'all hate tattoos and some of y'all ain't into scars. Knowing that her scar/tattoo is there for a reason, would/does that effect you? Not me.

9 comments

• kingcripple
    10 years ago
    i like a few tattoos honestly theyve never bothered me in the past
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dont mind tattoos if they are done well. I think some people get tattoos just to jump on thr band wagon and and dont take time to find a good artist or design.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It's not about tats in general but a specific area and reason. Maybe I should be even more specific. Would you rather her have stretch marks/c-section scar visible or covered up by a tattoo?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    In an otherwise beautiful woman I prefer visible stretch marks to large tats covering them up. As an old white guy who am I to object to 'battle scars' on a woman when she sees so many on me! Seriously, I'm not looking for 'Barbie Doll 2014 edition" in a VIP partner.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Best belly tattoo. [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nah. Don't bother me none.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Like a rubik cube just twist till you get what you want." Okay, now THAT is a funny one... :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and to the issue at hand. Scars suck. Period. And the only good tattoo is a small, well done tattoo on a super hot chick, or a larger tattoo on a super ultra hot ghetto bitch. RULE #1 of Tattoos: Tattoos can only make hot girls hotter. They cannot make ugly girls hot, they can only make them uglier.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I love well done ink, no matter the location. I'd rather see an interesting tat than an ugly scar. Unless the scar comes with a cool story involving ninjas or foreign espionage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion